I went out to feed the muts last night as i usually do and found my young black dog dead.I had a good dig with him on sunday and he really produced the goods as he usually did.He was a very hard dog and always got the job done never once let me down.He took a bit of stick on sunday but was in good form had no bother eating afterwards and was very lively he was always a ball of energy.The type of dog that needs to be dug other wise he be a pest creating havoc in the yard.His last dig he really done me proud in a place with big wide tubes he struggled to keep his quarry in on spot as there did nt seem to be any stop ends in it and as it was my first time digging the place i did nt know which way it ran.Eventually after 1hr and 20mins it settled down at 1.2 deep so started digging in some very compact stuff and i got to him after bout 35 or 40 mins to find him with a very fast grip on his quarry mid tube so i made room around him and lifted him and the quarry.I broke them and let the quarry run for another day then coupled the dog backfilled and left the feild a happy man.He will be sadly missed my young black dog that never took a backward step.RIP BLACKIE.

• Like 2

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went out to feed the muts last night as i usually do and found my young black dog dead.I had a good dig with him on sunday and he really produced the goods as he usually did.He was a very hard dog a

sorry to hear about your dog wilgo tango, with hard dogs that take severe punishment its important to watch the colour of there urine, as this gives you an idea as to how and what the kidneys are filt

gutted for u mate its a real b*****d,Im not sayin you dont but even after an easy dig I check mine morning - noon and night,the little gladiators work hard for us and I sometimes bring them in,and if

gutted for u mate its a real b*****d,Im not sayin you dont but even after an easy dig I check mine morning - noon and night,the little gladiators work hard for us and I sometimes bring them in,and if Im not there the wife or my son keeps an eye on them

YIS

Rik

• Like 1