death row dogs ( bbc1 )

I agree, never have never will tolerate or own a dog that doesn't like people! Put one in the ground a few years back for taking a dislike to other peoples kids, she didn't even get the chance to bite...but why should a 90lb lump of muscle be given a chance.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

usual biased shite from the beeb what astounds me is the squalor some people choose to live in kinel a fecking dung beetle as more pride in his home than the lot o them dirty fecking halfwits kunt

You and me both.....and for that reason i personally am quite happy the breed is banned if that program is any indication of the calibre of owner the breed now attracts ! Ive been around some very sp

scrap the DDA its f****n uselss. Any breed of dog that bites should be PTS and any breed of dog that has a friendly nature should be allowed to enjoy a good life.

i cant belive wat iv just seen !!! a 3 month old pit ( type ) put to sleep at 3 month old. that bitch could have been rehomed no problem, i agree the home it was in was a shit hole but that was not the dogs fault. infact i would have rather hav lived in the dogs shed than in that house..i bet the rats have even f****d off !!!!

• Like 1

I agree, never have never will tolerate or own a dog that doesn't like people! Put one in the ground a few years back for taking a dislike to other peoples kids, she didn't even get the chance to bite...but why should a 90lb lump of muscle be given a chance.

dead on mate if u see them turnin get in there and get rid to late [bANNED TEXT] the damage is done

ffs pup kept in a toilet, dog on the 19th floor of a block of flats , another dog in a dissused coal house , dog shit all over thr houses the programme should have been about the owners .. how could you live with dog shit in your house

• Like 6