out today with the bullx wasnt out long and she was in and on.she was into a bank about 8ft and 4 ft down, started to dig after 20 mins and hit rocks and bolders so i said fuckit and went back to the car for the fork got back after 15 mins she had moved on 3 or 4feet but still a mark at 4 ft down.started to dig got 2ft down and the bitches arse is comin out the front door with the quarry by the arse.she drew it out fork between them and quarry let run.would of liked to get down to her i guess she still done her job.

she looking well tom i see she still has her teeth :D

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

out today with the bullx wasnt out long and she was in and on.she was into a bank about 8ft and 4 ft down, started to dig after 20 mins and hit rocks and bolders so i said fuckit and went back to the

yea i see wer ur comin from.but that feelin when u break true to ur dog cant beat it.i wudn of minded puttin the work in mate

Posted Images

out today with the bullx wasnt out long and she was in and on.she was into a bank about 8ft and 4 ft down, started to dig after 20 mins and hit rocks and bolders so i said fuckit and went back to the car for the fork got back after 15 mins she had moved on 3 or 4feet but still a mark at 4 ft down.started to dig got 2ft down and the bitches arse is comin out the front door with the quarry by the arse.she drew it out fork between them and quarry let run.would of liked to get down to her i guess she still done her job.

she looking well tom i see she still has her teeth :D

yea al they all still intact :laugh:

That is one mean looking dog, cracking job pal!!