I finaly got one!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well done u seem over the moon. I remember getting my first dog a first cross collie greyhound I hid it in the back sheds because my parents wouldn't let me have dogs, I was only 11. First night I tho

Go for it pig boy, I remember my first ever dog, a jr terrier, as I expect do all the boys on here ( and girls sorry ), i bet it takes us all back a while, all the hours spent out with your first dog

I had been around dogs since birth as my father and uncles were all hunters BUT when my father called me down the run and told me to pic a pup for myself I was the happiest kid ever. Me and spike spen

Well done u seem over the moon. I remember getting my first dog a first cross collie greyhound I hid it in the back sheds because my parents wouldn't let me have dogs, I was only 11. First night I thought everything was sweet until he started howling the place out, I was well caught out but they seen the funny side of it. Then four years later I had the sheds all turned into pens and I had 16 dogs at one stage. Once you get your first home that'll be the start of it mate. All the best pal

Well done u seem over the moon. I remember getting my first dog a first cross collie greyhound I hid it in the back sheds because my parents wouldn't let me have dogs, I was only 11. First night I thought everything was sweet until he started howling the place out, I was well caught out but they seen the funny side of it. Then four years later I had the sheds all turned into pens and I had 16 dogs at one stage. Once you get your first home that'll be the start of it mate. All the best pal

HARD TO BELIEVE THAT WAS 5 YRS AGO MATE.......BOY DOES TIME FLY!

• Like 1

Thanks guys! Went with my dad to go get some straw off a mate who rears calves, and he was over run with rats so as soon as Goerge is old enough he said i could go down and sort them out! :boogy: To start him off should i do the humane trap thing, and if so where i keep pigs i have some empty arks so should i put him in there with the rat and block the door? And also what age to you think would be best to start him off???

HARD TO BELIEVE THAT WAS 5 YRS AGO MATE.......BOY DOES TIME FLY!

Ha ha I hope your in as good spirits in the morning when I show you AGAIN how to catch big pike !!!! Lol