Daily mail

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi mike   i dont kill badgers mike, although i do have sex with them mike ....does this make me a bad person mike?   yours in badgers mike   thebigdog

Daily mail is only fit for wrapping fish suppers in ,its a load of crap

that's a rather bold statement to make.And makes me very suspicious of you now

-----------

put 2 posts up then my comp froze and they went :icon_eek: anyway it was along the lines of mb being an anti ..

I don't think he is an anti, he is just saying that when people go out and kill badgers then it creates a lot of bad press for hunting in general because the fact is the public have a very bias opinion towards badgers.

The last thing anyone wants is to give antis ways of swaying public opinion until eventually you will be jailed if your dog scowls at a bunny.

Personally I don't think hunting a few badgers is wrong, but baiting is not hunting and I find it f*****g disgusting. A badger is a tough animal and needs a gun to the head to dispatch it properly, not a drawn out torture, I don't know what happened in this case though.

• Like 1

Daily mail is a right pile of shyte. My missus gets it occasionally. It's anti gun, anti hunting, anti computer games and just about anti everything else.

They probably don't like people who smile.

I Wish they would just report the news and not dramatise it. Look at this extract

'In recent years, badger baiters have bred a new type of dog known as a bull lurcher. This fearsome beast has the enormous jaws of a pit bull and the size and agility of a lurcher.

Its razor-sharp teeth effortlessly slice through flesh and its powerful jaws can splinter bone. They’ve been likened to greyhounds on steroids and christened the ‘Devil’s dog’, such is their ferocity. It was this terrifying new breed of dog that Robert and Ged saw attacking the badgers'

FFS why stop there, why not make them fire breathing as well. Devils dog, never heard that one

Edited by lapin2008
  • Like 2

-----------

put 2 posts up then my comp froze and they went :icon_eek: anyway it was along the lines of mb being an anti ..

I don't think he is an anti, he is just saying that when people go out and kill badgers then it creates a lot of bad press for hunting in general because the fact is the public have a very bias opinion towards badgers.

The last thing anyone wants is to give antis ways of swaying public opinion until eventually you will be jailed if your dog scowls at a bunny.

Personally I don't think hunting a few badgers is wrong, but baiting is not hunting and I find it f*****g disgusting. A badger is a tough animal and needs a gun to the head to dispatch it properly, not a drawn out torture, I don't know what happened in this case though.

the badger WAS shot with a single shot from a 12 to the head,killing it instantly. but beacause there was dogs present,it they called it baiting. there was no working terrier,shovels or locator found by the police at the scene and the lad who shot it never denied doing it to the police in any interveiw.

-----------

the badger WAS shot with a single shot from a 12 to the head,killing it instantly. but beacause there was dogs present,it they called it baiting. there was no working terrier,shovels or locator found by the police at the scene and the lad who shot it never denied doing it to the police in any interveiw.

How did it come to be above ground in the day time?

Genuine question, I only ask because I've not seen one.

-----------

I don't know what the truth is surrounding this, but the article says the turf was carefully removed and a hole dug. As for there being no working terrier, are those the dogs involved pictured below? If so, they don't look much like your average rabbiting or foxing lurcher let's be honest..

article-2089607-0F83426800000578-425_634x345.jpg

Edited by sneakysniper

those aren't terriers. :thumbs: and i didn't say it wasn't dug at some point in that day but not by us(there are absolutely NO pics of any of us digging,no eveidence was given to prove we did dig nor was any digging gear recovered when we were arrested.). as soon as it became apparent what had happened the badger was put out of it's misery. anyway,i've said too much already so that will be the last i'll say on it.

-----------

I don't know what the truth is surrounding this, but the article says the turf was carefully removed and a hole dug. As for there being no working terrier, are those the dogs involved pictured below? If so, they don't look much like your average rabbiting or foxing lurcher let's be honest..

the guys done his time and full credit to him for coming on here and giving his side of the story but t7 i hope you and the others learn from this and realise it was a stupid thing to do in broad daylight!!! and maybe others will learn that going anywhere near badgers is just not worth the hassle you lose your dogs,go jail and get your name in every national newspaper as a "horrific badger baiter" i know people caught digging them 15 yrs ago and still get hassle about it now!! its a stupid rule but one hunters in the UK have lost forever in afraid :(

• Like 1

-----------

the guys done his time and full credit to him for coming on here and giving his side of the story but t7 i hope you and the others learn from this and realise it was a stupid thing to do in broad daylight!!! and maybe others will learn that going anywhere near badgers is just not worth the hassle you lose your dogs,go jail and get your name in every national newspaper as a "horrific badger baiter" i know people caught digging them 15 yrs ago and still get hassle about it now!! its a stupid rule but one hunters in the UK have lost forever in afraid :(

• Like 1