Patterdale x greyhound

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

would love to see one being made

My American Bulldog tried humping one once which was a sight, they'd have been some crazy pups!!   Id quite like to try a pat x whip for bushing/ferreting etc

Ah right lol !!!!!my collie paterdale has bin countrymans 8 times now i came 3rd in the gun dog scury at selby game fair you should of seen the springer lads faces when i turned up with a poxy mongral

historians are 99% sure it was a terrier x greyhound that produced some off the 1st whippets

i am meeting up with an guy this weekend,,,,with terrier x,,,,,that he lined breed for quite some time,,,,and bitch is 23/24inch,,,,intrestesting topic,,,as i dont think he wasted his last 20 odd years for nothing lol unless he was happy what he had ,,,,,but now after such along time feels he has too make the out cross,,,

somtimes u have to look from outside ---in ,,,,and not be blinded with what everyones breeding ,,,and go with yer instincts

if ya got an inch then inch it,,,,but do right thing with pups if there,s no home for them :thumbs:

Ah right lol !!!!!my collie paterdale has bin countrymans 8 times now i came 3rd in the gun dog scury at selby game fair you should of seen the springer lads faces when i turned up with a poxy mongral and a can of stella in my had and ruind em lol !!!

Well f**k me!!! If its not a fat staffie winning the scurry at Selby its a f*****g collie x pat........................ :laugh:

Ive heard of a sausage dog cross somewhere.. :whistling: ..so i dont see why not in this day and age.. :D

I'd of thought there are enough unwanted lurchers filling up the rescue kennels and being euthanised as no thought was put into the breeding or suitable parents used in the cross :(

i cant find one bitch anywhere :hmm:

theres another thing plls,,,,forget a working terrier,s stamia,,,,,,they dont run or work for minutes,,,,,,they work and run for hours lol,,,,,they dont stop lol

ill put pic up off 23/24inch bitch this weekend,,,,,if owner lets me,,as its his dog,,,,,i talked on phone,,,,i get impression he,s a very private person,,,,but his friend know,s my old man,,,,and has invited my out anytime i want,,,just phone he says,,,anytime u want to go out

i got the impression straight away he,s old school and doesnt line on chance,,,,and i think he wants to keep line similar,,without adding ,,,another working breed,,,so he must be happy with his terrier x grey

I wouldn't rule out a Pat/whip x grey as making a half decent animal?? imagine some of the finest digging blood around blended with top class running stock, in theory it could work but as always it could fail so maybe better to stick to staffy crosses??

• Like 1