Rent in London?

rent free accomodation couldnt tempt me down to that shithole :thumbs:

Is it a shithole? Im going over to look for work just a labouring job anything is better than where I am now :thumbs:

Good few lads gone over from around my way and havn't had much bother finding work on the buildings. Best of look with it. Might as well take what you can over there until things pick up again here.

:thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heard Peckams nice this time of year.

rent free accomodation couldnt tempt me down to that shithole

My brother has a 2 bed house in Plaistow, it rents for £800 a month and that's long term. You'll love it, you'll feel like your on holiday .

Posted Images

Mossy Im hoping il find something anything would be better than where I am. Im looking at places to rent but basically I havent a clue where they are I know someone living above a pub in plaistow he moved over a few months ago so was just hoping to get somewhere near him so that I wont be on my own. Im trying to look for jobs on the internet to try sort something for myself so I dont land over there and have nothing I think Im flying the 5th of february :thumbs:

£85 a week will be a room in a shared house, not too bad until you realise that every shared house in Plaistow is full of either conning Africans or Eastern Europeans

The only building work is on the Olympic site which as we all know has three months until its finished and it would take that long for the security clearance

It's not the greatest place to find a job at the moment, may be better off somewhere a little less Ethnic !

thrs no work thr anyway ---- my lad and 2 of my nephews did shopfitting for 6 months and slept in converted vans when it dried up they could`nt find any more work .....they went to greece and did bar work had the time of the lifes .........

Send Gnasher a PM, am sure he'd put you up ..................

You can come to North Wales and stay in my cottage if you get stuck, as long as you don't mind men who dress up as ladies :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

lol I got a vision of Anthony perkins there lol you got a rocking chair lol

You can come to North Wales and stay in my cottage if you get stuck, as long as you don't mind men who dress up as ladies :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes, made from ladies thigh bones ......... I've started selling furry money boxes on ebay too, you'd never guess where they come from ......... :laugh:

Yes, made from ladies thigh bones ......... I've started selling furry money boxes on ebay too, you'd never guess where they come from ......... :laugh:

lmao your nuts mate

Who cares where they come from, I'll have two ;)

thl's very own buffalo bill, you disgusting pervert!

post-64497-0-95094000-1327323236.jpg

85 will be a shared house average for 1 bed flat is 220 per week plenty of labouring work some big sites going the shard at london bridge has got lots of irish boys working on it try and sort some numbers for subbies before you come did this myself 34 years ago still here now

85 will be a shared house average for 1 bed flat is 220 per week plenty of labouring work some big sites going the shard at london bridge has got lots of irish boys working on it try and sort some numbers for subbies before you come did this myself 34 years ago still here now

The Shards due for completion in May so better get ya skates on ;) .......225 is plenty for East London 6/700 a month would do it.