any one had a run in with this tool

ban' timestamp='1326906259' post='2445096']

try and take the dogs out for abit and this tools saying hes takeing them off me and a mate and the wellies and jacket [bANNED TEXT] ever we had to us to do with hunting :laugh:

The trouble with people getting pulled over by Mr. Policeman is they are never ever doing anything wrong,its part and parcel of the dog game now,expect it and be prepared,the same people who slate the law are the 1st to ring them when it suits their need,they do a job of work,i think its because they actually work that upsets some people.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone on here speak English?   You all sound like a bunch of foreigners, with completely unintelligible language. No wonder people getting hauled in. They should be charged with murder - murde

Pulled for wearing real tree and three stripes, pure fasion disaster lol.

had many runnings with police every single 1 of them are c***s!!they should be doing something better with their work hours, nice dogs by the way

Does anyone on here speak English?

You all sound like a bunch of foreigners, with completely unintelligible language. No wonder people getting hauled in. They should be charged with murder - murder of the English language and they deserve all they get.

worra bloomin cheek, nowt rong wi my inglish

To be fair, I am a linguist and still don't know whats actually happened.

Need to be smarter than a smartarse to get the gist as to what has happened.

Did the plod actually take the dogs, gear, made any arrests, cautioned anyone? Whats the story?

D