is this you

COB??? that's cystitis and overactive bladder, or close of business....so basically you go in the chippy, piss yourself and then demand for the building to be closed down immediately :laugh:

Feck off mate, this is a cob:

wcob.jpg

:laugh:

exactly, and that knob wants chips on that f'cker!

• Like 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well would you adam and eve it ive just got off the dog to a..............sorry.......would you believe it,ive just got off the phone to an old scouser pal of mine and get this.....according to him,up

lets get the fecker right its a COB always as been always will ...unless you have chips in it then its a butty

The first lad with the tractor is proper funny , but that mall cop I just wanted to spark him. What a bully!

here's a question for you then.....and no offence to those it offends :laugh: :laugh: if you were just about to go in for brain surgery, and when introduced to your surgeon it became apparent he had a broad brummy accent, would you be worried? :laugh: you can't imagine a judge or something like that being a brummy can you?

No.....i imagine Judge as a f*****g dummy...... :D

Gnasher...........Treacle.... :laugh: .......if you say Faaackin 'ell instead of f*****g hell theres something wrong with you......... :laugh:

Obsessed

lets get the fecker right its a COB always as been always will ...unless you have chips in it then its a butty :blink:

:good: Although here it's chip cob and bacon butty. Everything else is a cob.

you pair want cobbing off the edge of a pier until you learning to speak properly! :laugh:

lets get the fecker right its a COB always as been always will ...unless you have chips in it then its a butty :blink:

you pair want cobbing off the edge of a pier until you learning to speak properly! :laugh:

'Learn' old chap..... :big_boss::laugh:

'Learn' old chap..... :big_boss::laugh:

I'll join you on the edge of the pier I think! :laugh:

• Like 1

Well would you adam and eve it ive just got off the dog to a..............sorry.......would you believe it,ive just got off the phone to an old scouser pal of mine and get this.....according to him,up there its neither a cob or a roll.......................its a .......................wait for it........................bin lid :blink: ....or.............................nudger :icon_eek: dependant on what type of ROLL...........................theres some funny fuckers about !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Well would you adam and eve it ive just got off the dog to a..............sorry.......would you believe it,ive just got off the phone to an old scouser pal of mine and get this.....according to him,up there its neither a cob or a roll.......................its a .......................wait for it........................bin lid :blink: ....or.............................nudger :icon_eek: dependant on what type of ROLL...........................theres some funny fuckers about !

I thought scousers call their kids bin lids?

I thought scousers call their kids bin lids?

No straight up.....he reckons a big round soft roll is a bin lid........and them long sausage shaped rolls are called nudgers !!...............when he started on about cob loafs i put the phone down !!

Cockney rhyming slang is fine on a cockney, but it does my head in when a non cockney starts doing it, a bloke I work with does it all the time and he's from feckin Bala :censored:

I agree with that....me and my pals rant on it wouldnt make sense to anyone from somewhere else....same as northerners probably have your own words for things that wouldnt make sense to me........i go to footie all round the country but wouldnt dream of carrying on in our own lingo outside London that would just be disrespectful............funny though when you go in a petrol station up north and the bird behind the checkout says " hiya ducky "...............down here a ducky is a poof !.........