is this you

here's a question for you then.....and no offence to those it offends :laugh: :laugh: if you were just about to go in for brain surgery, and when introduced to your surgeon it became apparent he had a broad brummy accent, would you be worried? :laugh: you can't imagine a judge or something like that being a brummy can you?

Ol man.....they sound dosey as arseholes he would probably have a racthet and wheel brace in his hand !..................i often wonder how they,re women sound during sex i think id have to just get off and knock one out instead....thats one repulsive accent for sure.

• Like 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well would you adam and eve it ive just got off the dog to a..............sorry.......would you believe it,ive just got off the phone to an old scouser pal of mine and get this.....according to him,up

lets get the fecker right its a COB always as been always will ...unless you have chips in it then its a butty

The first lad with the tractor is proper funny , but that mall cop I just wanted to spark him. What a bully!

id more concerned if the dr was a paki,than someone with a brummie accent lol i like most brit accents tbh pleasant change listening to diffrent ones. like the scouse accent proper scouse not that harry enfield shit. even the londoners is ok. got an uncle from london. battersea heard it was pretty rough,but a nicer old guy you could meet. feel sorry fir him my aunt hen pecks him. her i cant stand lol

id more concerned if the dr was a paki,than someone with a brummie accent lol

Well if he was a paki theres every chance he,s a brummie :D ......no i wouldnt fancy having my lid opened up by a brain surgeon who calls a roll a cob or a roundabout an island .........................id imagine him getting in there and saying " bostin theres the brain "

• Like 1

Well if he was a paki theres every chance he,s a brummie :D ......no i wouldnt fancy having my lid opened up by a brain surgeon who calls a roll a cob or a roundabout an island .........................id imagine him getting in there and saying " bostin theres the brain "

Could be worse Gnash, could be lying there with a severe head trauma & some bloke stood over you saying: "Cor blimey Guv'nor, what 'ave we got in 'ere? Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!! Look lively lads, or this bloke'll be up the apples and pears quick smartish!! Step in timmee!!!" :laugh:

Could be worse Gnash, could be lying there with a severe head trauma & some bloke stood over you saying: "Cor blimey Guv'nor, what 'ave we got in 'ere? Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!! Look lively lads, or this bloke'll be up the apples and pears quick smartish!! Step in timmee!!!" :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm rolling here malt! haha

I went to school with a few lads that sounded like that tractor boy. He sounds a twat and is putting it on a bit thick but it's a very rural leic/lincs youths accent.

PS Gnash, a cobs a fecking cob! Rolls are for posh feckers! lol :D

Regional differences are fecking mad considering we're all supposed to talk the same language! :blink: I'll never forget the conversation I had the first time I ever served a Northern holidaymaker when I had a holiday job in a chippie as a teenager..

"Can I 'ave chips an a barm please?"

"Sorry?"

"Chips an a barm.."

"Chips and a what?"

"A barm.."

"Don't think we sell those mate, sorry.."

"Y'know, a barm cake!" (makes circular motion with fingers)

"We don't sell cakes, sorry mate.."

(Points at a bread roll..)

"Why didn't you say you wanted a bread roll then in the first place then?!"

:laugh:

Regional differences are fecking mad considering we're all supposed to talk the same language! :blink: I'll never forget the conversation I had the first time I ever served a Northern holidaymaker when I had a holiday job in a chippie as a teenager..

"Sorry?"

"Chips an a barm.."

"Chips and a what?"

"A barm.."

must have been a right cabbage, everyone knows it's a batch!

"Sorry?"

"Chips an a barm.."

"Chips and a what?"

"A barm.."

I'd have called it a bap myself! :D

"Sorry?"

"Chips an a barm.."

"Chips and a what?"

"A barm.."

lets get the fecker right its a COB always as been always will ...unless you have chips in it then its a butty :blink: Edited by the_stig
  • Like 2

"Sorry?"

"Chips an a barm.."

"Chips and a what?"

"A barm.."

lets get the fecker right its a COB always as been always will ...unless you have chips in it then its a butty :blink:

COB??? that's cystitis and overactive bladder, or close of business....so basically you go in the chippy, piss yourself and then demand for the building to be closed down immediately :laugh:

COB??? that's cystitis and overactive bladder, or close of business....so basically you go in the chippy, piss yourself and then demand for the building to be closed down immediately :laugh:

Feck off mate, this is a cob:

wcob.jpg