ANTI TERRIERWORK WEBSITES - THINK BEFORE YOU POST !!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There was an earlier thread on this same topic raised by someone else, it was subsequently suggested that "Mods should delete this thread as it's only advertising an anti bullshit website" and this th

I can't remember the last time I put up a decent thread, and this has been one of my best seasons. Out 2,3,4 or more days a week digging. At the end of the day I have more to loose than I have to ga

Without a shadow of doubt the internet is one of the most powerful and widely available communication tools of our lifetime. It’s not going to go away and in my view if used wisely it can do far more

britain is so far f****d up its unbelievable even the animals have human rights (badgers have more) the antis are kicking yas while yas are down theyre dictating what yas even talk about on a hunting forum. F U C K the anits. people are passionate on here nd feel a sense of pride when their we dogs do what they were bred for thats why they chat about it. if ya cant then wots the point in the forum existing?????

• Like 3

britain is so far f****d up its unbelievable even the animals have human rights (badgers have more) the antis are kicking yas while yas are down theyre dictating what yas even talk about on a hunting forum. F U C K the anits. people are passionate on here nd feel a sense of pride when their we dogs do what they were bred for thats why they chat about it. if ya cant then wots the point in the forum existing?????

you're still here trying to get people to throw caution to the wind??!!! persistent? yes....transparent? f****n YES!

• Like 1

you're still here trying to get people to throw caution to the wind??!!! persistent? yes....transparent? f****n YES!

im not telling people to put pic of smashed dogs on or badger digging if it goes on. im telling people to stand up and be counted never mind getting together and speaking as 1 voice speak to the government as thousands of loud voices they wud be harder to ignore. ya have to give it to the antis they beat yas by any means they could??? well ya should fight fire with fire it ya ignore the problem it only gets worse

I can't remember the last time I put up a decent thread, and this has been one of my best seasons. Out 2,3,4 or more days a week digging.

At the end of the day I have more to loose than I have to gain by putting up posts and pictures. I think as the forum is so open to anyone there is NO point putting up pictures even if its totally legal. Your words can and will be twisted and your pictures used against you so why bother.

Would not bother me in the slightest if this terrier section completely vanished.

I am as proud as anyone about what I do and what my dogs do,that's beside the point.

If that means the antis win I don't really care.

They can have their small victory, I will have my victory when I'm out in the field doing the sport I live for with every spare moment I have.

Digging has never been about taking pictures and telling the world about it. The only thing that appeals to is people who have something to prove or something to sell.

FTB

• Like 9

i think it whuld be alot better for the terrier world if this site was shut down to be honest even tho its a good site and ive learnd a few dos and donts of here it proberly dose more harm tha good fuleing the antis with pics and storys u guys shuld all get skype accounts and talk on there atleast you can accept who joins your group and who listens to your conversations and views your pics who thinks the site dose more harm than good or am i wrong ?

Am always amazed when a link to an anti site gets removed. This is the enemy, and the bullshit they spurt needs to be correctly contradicted. And yes also agree that pro-hunt enthusiasts can be a worse adversary.

On the subject, I remember someone saying that the owner of "digging out" had stolen photos and posted on their deranged site, they got them removed eventually. Anyone know how?

I can't remember the last time I put up a decent thread, and this has been one of my best seasons. Out 2,3,4 or more days a week digging.

At the end of the day I have more to loose than I have to gain by putting up posts and pictures. I think as the forum is so open to anyone there is NO point putting up pictures even if its totally legal. Your words can and will be twisted and your pictures used against you so why bother.

Would not bother me in the slightest if this terrier section completely vanished.

I am as proud as anyone about what I do and what my dogs do,that's beside the point.

If that means the antis win I don't really care.

They can have their small victory, I will have my victory when I'm out in the field doing the sport I live for with every spare moment I have.

Digging has never been about taking pictures and telling the world about it. The only thing that appeals to is people who have something to prove or something to sell.

FTB

bloody hell i agree again...

all the book writing doesnt really help either.

theses anti dont need educating no more, they have had all the educating they need over the years im sure but all the posts on here and book after book being released just updates them on the current situation..

by the way, some of the books are a good read :victory:

YES ITS A SHAME WE ARE OUR OWN ENERMIES, THERES TO MANY MEMBERS ON HERE WHO WANTS TO BE THE TOP MAN AND TO GET A BIT OF A NAME FOR THEMSELVES,BRAGGING NAME CALLING AND SLAGING PEOPLE AND THEIR DOGS, WHO THEY DONT EVEN KNOW, OTHERS WHO ARE AFRAID OF CONTREBUTING ON A THREAD, OR POSTING THEIR OWN THOUGHTS FEAR OF BEING RIDICULED BY THESE RUFFTY TUFFTY HARD SO CALLED TERRIER MEN.

THERS NO POINT CLEAERING YOUR DOG OF FEAS, YOU NEED TO CLEAR THE KENNELS FIRST ONCE OUR SPORT HAS GONE, ITS GONE FOREVER

Am always amazed when a link to an anti site gets removed. This is the enemy, and the bullshit they spurt needs to be correctly contradicted. And yes also agree that pro-hunt enthusiasts can be a worse adversary.

On the subject, I remember someone saying that the owner of "digging out" had stolen photos and posted on their deranged site, they got them removed eventually. Anyone know how?

yes i would like to know that . :whistling::laugh:

I think the easiest thing to do would be to stop pics from being posted up on the forum of dogs with fresh wounds and with them ragging on dead quarry. I've put a few up in the past but from reading this and thinking about it, why? I've got nothing to prove to anyone and nor should anyone else feel the need to prove themselves to anyone else either. Any working pics could be reserved for PM's if anyone wants to see a dog with a few nips on its nose that badly.

We could all still enjoy reading about the next mans day out surely? Without giving the Divs anything to fuel their cause, be it big or small.

All the best for the season gents.

• Like 2

To be honest lads i dont think the pictures are doing that much damage to the site i know its extra fuel for there fire but if they dont have photos they will just get some off the net somwhere else we all need to stand together just like they do in the anti groups get out to these meetings and speak the truth atb

• Like 1