any cures for flat feet on a bull cross

walking along old train tracks, shallow river beds.

i had a dog with a right flat foot, it never ever made a difference, could turn, sprint, all you needed. this dog was a good dog.

everyone is different.

seen some dogs with feet that werent well knuckled, and rarely knocked a toe up either.

• Like 2

Is it deffinatley 'flat footed', or has it got feet and toes that are flat? Is it simply bull greyhound?

Dogs will become flat footed through lack of excercise and, as said, these can be brought back through regular road work.

there are also dogs that inherit a flat type of foot, simply the way a foot is built from it's breeding and no ammount of roadwork will fix this, nor should it be fixed, and if the dog is fit, then it should run. Folk seem to think feet should always look a certain way based on other dogs and this is not always the case. I've seen dogs with 'terrible looking' feet run the spectrum and never a problem.

Handsome is as handsome does... ;)

• Like 2

Bosun, you hit the nail there mate.

I think a lot think the toes should be well and tightly knuckled.

seen a few that had feet like cushions, would run on all types of ground.

I had one that was commented on as having flat feet and skinny.

this dog was in tip top condition, and feet werent flat, just the way some turn out.

Depends on whats in the make up, but yes they do need road work, but sometimes nothing will change them.