Caught speeding at 93mph, any advice?

I'd rather have a country of good drivers who break the speed limit on the motorways now and again than c**ts that just cant drive or have no confidence behind the wheel.... :yes:

Any twunt can drive fast

Not everyone can stop!

rgds

Swampy

mach2 ning

And were back to bad drivers again.

Just out of interest.

How many blokes do you know who'll admit to being a Bad driver?

How many blokes do you know will admit to speeding?

So of the 100% who admitted speeding canyou guarentee they're good drivers?

I'm not having a pop I'm just saying that nearly everyone "thinks" they're the best driver on the road.

Obviously thats not possible!...................

....Because I am!

rgds

Swampy

9 nings to go

without doubt I'm f*****g lethal behind the wheel of a car there are just too many distractions I'm forever looking over hedges at deer, pheasants,hares,cover crops etc

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave 10 mins sooner in future, never mind the law, if you'd had a blow out at that speed, you'd be f****d and your family would have had a great Christmass wouldn't they. Some of us have already had

It's about time the laws changed in this country, the 70mph motorway speed limit is pathetically slow considering the quality of modern cars. In most modern cars it's perfectly safe to be doing 90mph

I think it`s about time the emphasis was taken away from what the actuall speed was,, and start concentrating on whether the speed was suitable for the conditions,, THAT is where the danger lies, 160

I think you got off very lightly.

It's OK saying you were the only car on four lanes, but if you had crashed, that wouldn't be the case. What of the fire and ambulance crews, police, that would have been necessary to save you, doctors and nurses at the hospital.... and at that speed a very small amount of debris would have been all it takes. People that don't even know you would have been effected.

Very short sighted to consider you weren't hurting anyone.