derek branning

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear god,, what the feck are yous aw like ?? big manly hunters watching wimmens shite

pish

cocky smug face prick i no he just acting a part but i hate his caracter wud choke him

You can't put foreman in the same category as John Wayne or de Niro lol ! I know they are stereo typed but when he has the same box office sales as the others then I might agree that he's a good actor.

Obviously i wasnt comparing them as actors..........i was merely making the point that even the best actors dont always have great versatility in the roles they play.....whether he,s a good or bad actor its not because he plays similar roles in films.

Stone me i didnt realise bit part actors get it as bad as sportsmen........never mind judging a man on the reason you know his name ( in this case acting ).......why a national newspaper can be allowed to publish to the nation a mans dealings with the csa just because he,s earning a few bob and doing alright for himself i dont know.......another good example of everything thats wrong with the way the British public try to drag down success....no wonder Beckham and the like f**k off elsewhere !

• Like 1

Stone me i didnt realise bit part actors get it as bad as sportsmen........never mind judging a man on the reason you know his name ( in this case acting ).......why a national newspaper can be allowed to publish to the nation a mans dealings with the csa just because he,s earning a few bob and doing alright for himself i dont know.......another good example of everything thats wrong with the way the British public try to drag down success....no wonder Beckham and the like f**k off elsewhere !

I'm not trying to drag down success, not at all.

That link came up when I googled him, that's the first I'd ever seen of it, I think the first film I saw him in was Nil By Mouth at the cinema, I love that film and think that while he's no Ray, he is a decent enough actor.

Just a bit ironic though, the CSA thing, for an old pearly queen who mentions family plenty in his roles, and who likes to portray himself as being from the school of old fashioned values, yet he doesn't seem to pay his way for his own kids.

• Like 1

That link came up when I googled him, that's the first I'd ever seen of it, I think the first film I saw him in was Nil By Mouth at the cinema, I love that film and think that while he's no Ray, he is a decent enough actor.

Just a bit ironic though, the CSA thing, for an old pearly queen who mentions family plenty in his roles, and who likes to portray himself as being from the school of old fashioned values, yet he doesn't seem to pay his way for his own kids.

I think every scoundrel who neglects their responsibilites of looking after/paying for their offspring should be named and shamed in the media, famous or not As a worker and taxpayer, I'm certainly sick of paying to bring up other people's kids while the scumbags can afford to smoke, drink and drive about at their leisure and yes...................breed even more kids when they won't pay for the upkeep of the ones they have already produced :censored:

Wasnt directing that at you mate you didnt write or publish the article..........it just grates on me sometimes the way our media dont give a f**k about a person until they start doing well for themself and only then try to dig as much dirt as humanly possible....30 years that fellas been acting and not a word.....yet now he,s having some success they start delving into his csa payments of all things,for f****n crying out loud !......the rights and wrongs of paying for his kids who knows.......more to the point whos interested !

Edited by gnasher16

Wasnt directing that at you mate you didnt write or publish the article..........it just grates on me sometimes the way our media dont give a f**k about a person until they start doing well for themself and only then try to dig as much dirt as humanly possible....30 years that fellas been acting and not a word.....yet now he,s having some success they start delving into his csa payments of all things,for f****n crying out loud !......the rights and wrongs of paying for his kids who knows.......more to the point whos interested !

That sad b*****ds who like to lap this sort of shit up, and unfortunately there's enough of them interested to make it profitable. :yes: It makes me sad that in this country we have so many sad, pathetic individuals who feed the constant media intrusion into peoples private lives over every little aspect, good or bad by buying the sort of publications and watching the TV shows that glorify it.