1st Government member to give his public backing to overturning the 2005 law.

TORY minister Jim Paice visits a pack of hounds — as he prepares to spark a new coalition row by declaring the hunting ban has failed.

The Agriculture and Food Minister will today become the first Government member to give his public backing to overturning the 2005 law.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/4021221/Tory-declares-hunting-ban-has-failed.html

Feck all's happening for at least 3 years. A report in the Telegraph tells us that the government will not be bothering raising the hunting issue for three years, if at all! There's not enough support to get the repeal through. The tories have enough on their hands trying to sort out the mess left by labour plus the financial situation and europe. Just keep doing what you're doing and watch your back.

• Like 3

I fear that any review of the ban will not be good for the individual who hunts (whatever method) The way i see it, is that a license, any license, reduces one to the acttions of a child, asking permission for something that should be of no concern to the state.

Except in regards to endangered species etc.

I fear that any review of the ban will not be good for the individual who hunts (whatever method) The way i see it, is that a license, any license, reduces one to the acttions of a child, asking permission for something that should be of no concern to the state.

Carnt see it being no different to a rod license for fishing.

Trouble is if you are licensed, and yes it would be a step forward in the right direction perhaps, is that "Big Brother" would have all the addresses and details of all the "registered" hunting/coursing/digging/ whatevering people on record, f**k THAT.

b

Carnt see it being no different to a rod license for fishing.

Exactly, pay a day ticket or whatever to whoever runs the water, but why the feck should you pay a rod license ?

Its about time Cameron got the balls to overturn the Ban, he grew some Over Europe, now time to do the same much closer to home.

Its not as if the Uk dont need the JOBS Hunting Creates.

Hunting also self manages the Countryside

Its Flora , fauna, Woodlands, Moors, Heathe's, Downs, Fen's ect

Hunting also protects BRITAIN'S culture, history and tradition.

Surely to give Brits a level footing with other Ethnic folk living on this Isle its our Birth Right to Hunt.

The Goverment could make £35 million per year , every year by making it a Legal requirement to hold a Hunting licence at £35 per year per person.

Any Cruelty by so called hunters along the lines of baiting should be delt with harshly but ffs Cameron

Ban the ban and tell the anti scum to fook off and if they interfear they will be classed as terroist acts and delt with accordingly.

That would stop the stinking worthless lowlifes in their tracks , if not shove 5-10 years up their jacksies.

but, how much of that license money will go back into hunting/countryside ect, and would it be distributed evenly?

legal hare coursing is finished ,along with running fox,s with running dogs ,they will never overturn the ban , i was lucky in the late 60 ,70.s and 80,s no one bothered you ,,them times are gone , and gone for good. crying shame ,but imo its finished same in most of europe ,,same old same old;;; rich get the pleasure poor get the blame !!!!!!!.

• Like 2