New kennels ,just finished

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice job mate, though as well as sureing up those fence pannels i'd also put a small piece of board across the bottom of each kennel, so it's a small hop over and stops that straw falling on to your r

Built on the pad for the last effort but this time ive put a bit of thought into it . Fully roofed in with individual boxes ,easy clean lift off lids and made with buffalo board which is a laminated

The dogs have the freedom of the garden in warm weather and to the latches ive used that type for 35 years and never had a problem .Makes me wonder what some of you lads put up with in kennels because

The dogs have the freedom of the garden in warm weather and to the latches ive used that type for 35 years and never had a problem .Makes me wonder what some of you lads put up with in kennels because i dont have any messing about of any sort .If the stocK is quiet then any new pups follow suit and learn by example .Another tip for you security concious lads is this ,NEVER ,NEVER ADVERTISE PUPS AND HAVE STRANGERS AROUND ,THAT IS HOW DOGS GO MISSING .

• Like 2

Lovely job mate and look great ,i was gona use the clear sheeting for my pens but i was warned by a lad that's a builder and keeps a few dogs that clear roofing can make the pens like a green house on very warm days

All dogs have the run of the garden in the summer mate and can follow the shade round if they like .

Excellent set up,especially how you've used the space. How much did it cost you in materials?

Lost the materials on jobs mate but id guess all in all £400.The buffalo board i had to buy at £52 a sheet and used 4 but everything else was surplus or over-ordered if you like .

PS its my business before anyone calls me a thief lol.

Lovely job mate and look great ,i was gona use the clear sheeting for my pens but i was warned by a lad that's a builder and keeps a few dogs that clear roofing can make the pens like a green house on very warm days

All dogs have the run of the garden in the summer mate and can follow the shade round if they like .

I'm still gona go for something similar myself mate but i might try get the same stuff but tinted :thumbs: