kicked off a bit of land................................

Guest long-tail

Guest long-tail

i been walking a bit of land for near on twenty years,ok in the main at night with the lamp,had some good nights over the years as well never had no trouble but then i aint ever been bumped on there so would explain why i suppose :laugh:

anyway my bitch aint quite ready for the lamp yet so i been out bushing regular with her until today that is.

you can just tell the way someone comes swaggering over toward you it aint gonna be good news,anyway he proceeds to tell me im on private land,bearing in mind every woman and her lab walk this area and not a sign anywhere to say otherwise,maybe thats the problem.

apparently he had problems with fences being cut down from the adjoining golf course which is how people access the land, not by me you aint,if you never saw me today you still be none the wiser.oh well shit happens he didnt seem to find my request for permission very funny either,wrong time wrong place maybe :D

oh well suppose i been told now just have to stay clear till january and get the lamp charged :laugh: only joking wouldnt think of running a bit land with no permission,just aint the done thing.............................after all them days are long gone.........aint they ;)

006.jpg

005.jpg

003.jpg

Edited by long-tail

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was threatened by three idiots shooting pigeons in the field behind my house; shoot my dogs, give me a hiding, all sorts of threats. I calmly told them they had five minutes to pack up and clear off

It's annoying mate, but it's the fault of the idiots cutting the fences. Me and another member on here have a nice big farm we ferret and it looks perfect to lamp. We got ferreting permission no probl

i was on a bit of local land the other morning its not strickly a public foot path but every man woman a dogs on there 24/7. Anyway this fat fu*ker comes over like ten men, bearing in mind about 100

Guest long-tail

I know the feeling lol.Asks.s about that time that fekin idiot with the pump action shotgun came marching over to us shouting he calmed down a bit [bANNED TEXT] he got near us lol.

:laugh:....i can guess he might have changed his tune slightly

thing is its worse when you know you aint doing no harm just mooching about enjoying the walk like every other fecker,pocket full rabbits and ferrets in boxes you could prob understand his reasoning,never mind

Edited by long-tail
Guest long-tail

been asked to leave several times when the dogs ran away on a big rabbit lol

if he was just being protective of the big rabbits id have understood but there none up there,plenty rabbit fox and munty to be seen over the years though Edited by long-tail

i can remeber when i was about ten yrs old & out with my old man, and brother who was 13 at the time we was on the plains with a dog each, any way the farmer came racing across the feild in his big 4x4 & shot gun pointing at us , as he pulled up ,only a hare has got up and bolted ,well me being young ,the lurcher i was holding pulled out the slip & started coursing this hare , the farmer started to line the gun up to shoot the dog, my brother has only ran in front of the shotgun , the farmer nearly blew his head off his shoulders, and shot in the air!! well all this happened pre ban & we was on his land but a day out coursing could of ended in tragedy, we could of came home with 1 less dog or my brother, we laugh about it now ,but it was all over permission!!! i miss those good old hunting days!!

It's annoying mate, but it's the fault of the idiots cutting the fences. Me and another member on here have a nice big farm we ferret and it looks perfect to lamp. We got ferreting permission no problem, and thought we were well in to get the lamping. Asked the farmer the other day and he was really nice about it but said that they kept getting fences cut, and so no one was allowed on at night and any lamp seen would get a call to the police. Can't blame the farmers really.

• Like 2
Guest long-tail

should have said your willing to repair broken fences could have helped

i dont blame him one bit but them fences never been up all the years i been going up there,id offer to help anyone out for a bit of permission but he wernt the type made that clear from the start.never mind he got every right and its his after all,no hardship just bit gutting