whats the worst motor youv been lamping in ?

A yugo Pmsl that's a blast from the past

remember a mate having a yugo 45 and its roof was that split and rusty above the back window it used to flap as he drove in front :icon_eek:

i think most of them in dorset ended up down weymouth docks as the russians on the fleet of klondykes stationed there at the time would give better price than scrappy if you had the log book.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had some belters in the 's,, usualy without tax or test wich usualy resulted in more fines when cought a lada that cost me £ a princes that drank fuel like a 4x4,,,, even a big old 1973 mercadi

This poaching wagon, Hillman Avenger estate was painted 3 different colours in one week to escape the feds Notice the Shetland sheepdog sticker in the back window to help mask what we were up to, sho

We never lamp in anything less than a 10 plate Range Rover, its just not cricket.....we once had to go out in an 03 Range Rover..........but we wont be doing that again!

Posted Images

remember a mate having a yugo 45 and its roof was that split and rusty above the back window it used to flap as he drove in front :icon_eek:

i think most of them in dorset ended up down weymouth docks as the russians on the fleet of klondykes stationed there at the time would give better price than scrappy if you had the log book.

didnt they run off a large rubber band :laugh:

anglia..then a vauxhall marina..lol..propper sheds.

Was a Morris Marina matie

Marina 1.8 tc was a lifter shift of the day,but only a 4 dog boot capacity, Vauxhall Viva had a 5 dog boot capacity,Hillman Avenger, 4 dog boot capacity

Edited by Romany

didnt they run off a large rubber band :laugh:

no now i remember that was a daff :laugh:

Some blasts from the past on this thread :laugh: we had some right bangers for lamping years ago, my worst was a FSO polonez also had a talbot alpine, my mates used marinas, hillman avenger, datsun cherry, worst was my mates mini, feckin thing used to conk out in a rain shower, not good when you were someplace you wer'nt supposed to be :laugh:

Some blasts from the past on this thread :laugh: we had some right bangers for lamping years ago, my worst was a FSO polonez also had a talbot alpine, my mates used marinas, hillman avenger, datsun cherry, worst was my mates mini, feckin thing used to conk out in a rain shower, not good when you were someplace you wer'nt supposed to be :laugh:

Plastic bag over the distributer would cure this

first motor i went lamping in was a vauxhall cresta :laugh: then a daganham dustbin, chrysler alpine :laugh: more rattles than a rattle snake :laugh:

toyota hi ace van .... great in the mild weather but when the frost hit it was was chancey whether or not i got home with one wheel spinnin! :(

the good thing about it was the bed in the back so at least i had somewhere to kip for the night :) ... and when it was due a wash it also earned it the nickname 'shaggin wagon' lol.... or 'f**k truck' !!!

it was a scooby and we where over the plaines,the driver was a bit of a mad man and iam sure he told me to put my feet under the front seat,but he recons he didnt and he told me the oppisite :yes: well the floor came up and trapped my feet under the seat and gave them a right bruise anyway by far the worse car, :laugh:

• Like 1

feck me nearly forgot vauxhall chivet,,, my first car,,, cost me £200,, it was the sallon version,, not as comon as the hatchback

my old boy had a sallon chuvit 2 tone banana yellow with sky blue hammerite on the bottom to cover the rust lol was a good car tho served him well

This poaching wagon, Hillman Avenger estate was painted 3 different colours in one week to escape the feds

Notice the Shetland sheepdog sticker in the back window to help mask what we were up to, show dogs in transit on the tail gate to..

271920e3.jpg

Edited by Romany
  • Like 4

feck me nearly forgot vauxhall chivet,,, my first car,,, cost me £200,, it was the sallon version,, not as comon as the hatchback

Ahh the Chivet.... My first car too Tomo, though I splashed out a mere £60 and bought the estate..!! :D

Passed me test on the Friday, bought the car on the Saturday and three of us with six dogs fecked off down to Shropshire digging first thing Sunday.... Those where the days..!! :toast: