MATEING MINNIE AND ARTHUR

Guest peter

Guy in the blue top is rubbing his crotch saying to himself, "I wish I was getting this much sex", guy in the white top is going "what the f**k is this on my hand it looks like. . . . . :censored: " and the guy sitting smoking the fag is just. . . well . . .sitting there smoking his fag, as you do :laugh::laugh:

Just kidding, Ignore me am in a silly mood, hope you get what your after from the mating ;)

Guest peter
What will be in the breeding Peter?

What are they bred for?

Cheers,

Frank.

arthur is 5/8 3/8 bull x grey and minnie is a full greyhound

the pups will be good all rounders. big strong dogs that can run :victory:

Guy in the blue top is rubbing his crotch saying to himself, "I wish I was getting this much sex", guy in the white top is going "what the f**k is this on my hand it looks like. . . . . :censored: " and the guy sitting smoking the fag is just. . . well . . .sitting there smoking his fag, as you do :laugh::laugh:

Just kidding, Ignore me am in a silly mood, hope you get what your after from the mating ;)

:clapper::clapper::clapper::laugh::laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

3/8 5/8 bullgrey x greyhound is a cracking blend, i have had a lot of success with that cross. They are low on the stamina, but they can run like feck and are exciting to watch. Good luck :clapper:

3/8 5/8 bullgrey x greyhound is a cracking blend, i have had a lot of success with that cross. They are low on the stamina, but they can run like feck and are exciting to watch. Good luck :clapper:

WEX

He said arthur is 5/8 3/8 bull x grey and minnie is a full greyhound