MATEING MINNIE AND ARTHUR

Guest peter

3/8 5/8 bullgrey x greyhound is a cracking blend, i have had a lot of success with that cross. They are low on the stamina, but they can run like feck and are exciting to watch. Good luck :clapper:

WEX

He said arthur is 5/8 3/8 bull x grey and minnie is a full greyhound

3/8 5/8 5/8 3/8, potatoe potarto, :hmm::hmm::hmm: naughty me :laugh:

hells bells, that arthur is a big fine lump of a dog, he's the swarzeneggar of lurchers, all the best with the outcome mate, he certainly looks bigger than he did in the "at stud" pages in edrd, awesome fecking dog :victory:

not bad for 7 yr old is he :big_boss: ,he,s a bit over weight with the weather being so warm :yes:

Edited by BITCH

hells bells, that arthur is a big fine lump of a dog, he's the swarzeneggar of lurchers, all the best with the outcome mate, he certainly looks bigger than he did in the "at stud" pages in edrd, awesome fecking dog :victory:

not bad for 7 yr old is he :big_boss: ,he,s a bit over weight with the weather being so warm :yes:

still an awesome dog never the less,a dog like that is bound to put size and strength in to the offspring,is he at stud to any bitch or just to a selected few,would love to put that beast over my bitch in 18-24months time, providing she proves her self worthy of breeding from,