badger cull trials get go ahead

Guest thebigdog

if tb was like foot an mouth an farmers got paid out farmers would welcome badgers with open arms :laugh: :laugh: :boogy::toast::D

do you seriously think farmers jumped around like they had won the lottery when they had to watch their whole livelihood go up in flames .. not sure what your on but it aint the same planet as the majority of folks :huh:

• Like 1

True enough Kay, I've seen them almost in tears. Soul destroying stuff.

I dont think it matters how much farmers are compensated for livestock regarding f&m or tb , your right its soul destroying . i know theres a lot of us that will have remembered the f&m outbreak & I also know a lot were involved in the destruction of tens of thousands of cloven hooved stock.. it effected whole communitys not just the farms

One thing the farmer in my village said to me that made me think when he was bottle feeding a dexter calf.. '' where theres life theres hope''

if tb was like foot an mouth an farmers got paid out farmers would welcome badgers with open arms :laugh: :laugh: :boogy::toast::D

do you seriously think farmers jumped around like they had won the lottery when they had to watch their whole livelihood go up in flames .. not sure what your on but it aint the same planet as the majority of folks :huh:

you'd be surprised kay!!!