galway spca who did it

What makes you think that someone who breaks into a place and takes dogs, is going to give them a great life,,

Mibbes aye,,mibbes naw ! could just as easily be some numpties

any thing is better than living in an animal spca them wankers dont know wats good for the animal they cant even manage a walk

so why did you have the lspca in your house drinking tea so the ones in the west are wankers and the one beside you are dead on. :hmm:

i see he hasn't replied back yet :hmm:

• Like 1

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never believe what you read and only half of what you see.   Some time ago a number of dogs were taken by the DSPCA and help on the grounds that they were in poor condition, the papers got hold of t

it dosent matter who took them, its still dog theft. the same as breaking into some dog mans yard and takeing his dogs. atb,j.

they might of being taken back by the people they were taken from,and if that is the case fairplay to them but if some cnut just took them to sell them on thats a different story

Posted Images

What makes you think that someone who breaks into a place and takes dogs, is going to give them a great life,,

any thing is better than living in an animal spca them wankers dont know wats good for the animal they cant even manage a walk

so why did you have the lspca in your house drinking tea so the ones in the west are wankers and the one beside you are dead on. :hmm:

Busy making tea :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 3

:clapper::guitar:

feck me, he must be having them for this years xmas party, been gone a good while. :tongue2:

feck me, he must be having them for this years xmas party, been gone a good while. :tongue2:

and keeping them till the new year :yes:
  • 2 weeks later...

and keeping them till the new year :yes:

Was out this morning for a shoot with the dog and I think I seen her van, she must really hate us, christmas morning :hmm:

it dosent matter who took them, its still dog theft.

the same as breaking into some dog mans yard and takeing his dogs.

atb,j.

Was thinking that myself dont think he would be so understanding if the same people came and nicked his dogs.Dog thieves are dog thieves plain and simple.The owners if they werent abusing the dogs would have had the opportunity to get their dogs back and if they couldnt be arsed paying for them.Then they dont deserve them tbh.Going by what ive heard and read the dogs werent in great condition health wise so clearly need vetinary care wonder if theyre paying for that

• Like 1

it dosent matter who took them, its still dog theft.

the same as breaking into some dog mans yard and takeing his dogs.

atb,j.

Was thinking that myself dont think he would be so understanding if the same people came and nicked his dogs.Dog thieves are dog thieves plain and simple.The owners if they werent abusing the dogs would have had the opportunity to get their dogs back and if they couldnt be arsed paying for them.Then they dont deserve them tbh.Going by what ive heard and read the dogs werent in great condition health wise so clearly need vetinary care wonder if theyre paying for that

Never believe what you read and only half of what you see.

Some time ago a number of dogs were taken by the DSPCA and help on the grounds that they were in poor condition, the papers got hold of this story and had a field day, that was until an independent Vet paid a visit to the pound on behalf of the owner of the dogs and passed each and every one of them fit and in excellent condition, when it was called in court even the Judge saw in favor of the owner, so you see its not always as it seems.

Edited by Irish Lurcher
  • Like 5

I know some of them are way over the top i rescue dogs so im well aware theyre not all out to do what they signed up for and some just play god in my opinion.No dogs going to have much of a life if theyre being looked for all the time.The person is going to have trouble walking it for a kick off etc nah not fair on the dog in my own opinion.Plus The owners the first person they would have went to and will continue to harass them.So if it was them theyre still no further forward if you catch my drift.Ive had them here on a monthly basis cos of some dick playing funny beggers and each and everytime theyve said my animals and dogs are in great shape even when my terrier was severly ill and even after she had the fight with the lurcher.I had them here cos they got a call saying id done badger with her rofl and i handed the vets bill to them and explained and they asked if i was going to rehome or how i was going to stop it happening again and i explained id split the house in two so they couldnt hurt her again.Never once have they had a problem ewven when we get dogs with pups or in pups they dont take offence if theyre told they cant see incase theyre carrying anything contagious.I have had one pull me in the street though telling me a dog was walking that id rescued was too skinny and was swiftly told to f**k off and phone my vet

agree 100% Ethyl, , they work to a different agenda and the sooner people open their eyes and see that they work to their beat and no-ones seles. Best to keep them at arms lenght I say,

Only had them call here once, in no certain way were they enterained or hosted, never called back again, I think some people are of the beleve that they hold power, they are like dead barreries, they hold f**k all power.

Edited by Irish Lurcher
  • Like 1