galway spca who did it

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never believe what you read and only half of what you see.   Some time ago a number of dogs were taken by the DSPCA and help on the grounds that they were in poor condition, the papers got hold of t

it dosent matter who took them, its still dog theft. the same as breaking into some dog mans yard and takeing his dogs. atb,j.

they might of being taken back by the people they were taken from,and if that is the case fairplay to them but if some cnut just took them to sell them on thats a different story

Posted Images

cant belive this tread is still being read lisen i bought my house 6 years ago i was working full time and unfortunly my father had just died so i took his lurcher and jack russell up to my place they werent here a week and the letters start coming trough the door ,, the woman didnt have the right addresss so was snooping around all my niigbours side entrances she was leaving letters in the wrong houses , so i decided to ring her to see wat the problem was she said she had reports of cruelty and i told her to come up and have a look so she came to my place to havea look couldnt see any sings of cruelty so she wanted to take them for xrays ... i signed them over to her to days later she droped them back to me saying all the test were clear . / i asked her would she be able to rehome that lurcher for me 18month deerhound x andshe did that for about 6 months later i met irish lurcher of this site and started getting out again now haven met this strange man lol that had the same interest i decided to get another lurcher i got a greyhound x of macker thats on this site .. but it wasent long before the reports started again she was back snooping around again her reports this time was i had the dogs locked in big cages lol when she came out and seen my new cages she said there the baet made pens that she ever seen so after a cup of tea and a few biscuits she left . but my neigbour friend from a houses up called her and said i would like to report an act of cruelty he reported the neigbour that kept reporting me lol that was the last time she came to my door over a report . but the reports didnt stop all different animal recues and wildlife officers and councils started coming to my door i hope this sums it up for u lads espically u danny ,,also to clear it up she had notting to do wit the cat issue thanks for reading lads

lazy hunter u have a read of this and dont be sending me hate mail ps i dont know any antis :tongue2:

what the fcuk are u on about ya dick u comented on a topic last night and i reminded you your the 1 having them around for tea you prick. HATEMAIL POST IT ON HERE FOR ALL TO SEE THEN .

only having the crack lazy ffs

whos fiona???

the tea lady :D

she respects hunting but she told me not to tell any one so she can fine use all a 1000 euro :D

Alan the season is over stop digging holes for yourself :laugh:

:snack:

its not over for me im only getting started im just waiting on the fields to dry and the ground to get hard and then catch the easy targets :tongue2: :tongue2:
  • Like 1

whos fiona???

she respects hunting but she told me not to tell any one so she can fine use all a 1000 euro :D

its not over for me im only getting started im just waiting on the fields to dry and the ground to get hard and then catch t :laugh: he easy targets :tongue2: :tongue2:

:laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

whos fiona???

why would she fine us all 1000 euro what have you being saying to her :hmm: Edited by danny300

whos fiona???

why would she fine us all 1000 euro what have you being saying to her :hmm:

i tell her who hasent got a dog lience :tongue2:

whos fiona???

fair play for being a grass :D :D

whos fiona???

fair play for being a grass :D :D

messing aside i havent seen her in about 3 years i must give her a ring to see if she ok ,,, and tell her if she in the area to drop in for a cuppa :laugh: :laugh: :boogy:

whos fiona???

i've a lend of a hi mac digger for alan to dig it good and deep :laugh: