The big mans in bother

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont realy have a problem with the lad trying to dodge the fare,,,, but he was cought,,, so should have smilled and walked...... he had a chance............he was in the wrong but cought red handed,

What language was that they was talking .....must admit there getting a bit daft now all the coverage these silly vidoes are getting......people whipping their phone out every time they hear a crosse

are we forgetting this is not a kid or wee lad he is 19 years old he is allowed to drink/vote ...he is supposed to be a grown man ffs

He was swearing at the conductor and had no money ,he got what he asked for .if the police proceed with this there going to be a laughing stock

He was swearing at the conductor and had no money ,he got what he asked for .if the police proceed with this there going to be a laughing stock

billions lost by bankers , millions being robbed from the benifit system by illigal imergrants etc , and one young lad bunks the train when all it needed was ask him why he had no ticket could he pay at a later date was he able to contact his mum or dad but no THE BIG MAN JUMPED IN :icon_redface: THE CONDUCTOR SHOULD BE SACKED FOR HIS HANDELING OF THE SITUATION , CONTACT THE TRANSPORT POLICE THE WAIT AT NEXT STATION AND SORT IT , DO THE STILL HANG PEOPLE IN SCOTLAND :icon_eek:

just for stealing sheep

OH YEH I FORGOT AND LET TERRORISTS OUT OF JAIL REMEMBER LOCKABI , :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

are we forgetting this is not a kid or wee lad he is 19 years old he is allowed to drink/vote ...he is supposed to be a grown man ffs

do you mean grown man like are MP's who robbed and lied over expences and the majority got off with it , YOUR RIGHT HANG THE KID

whether he had a ticket or he didnt have a ticket is neither here nor there.yes he was holdiojg up the train and some one took it on them selfs to out him off.i have no probs i would be irate aswell having to wait,but come on guys he f*****g launched that laddie out that door,and lets face it,the kid looked like he weighned 8stone soaking wet;personally he could have ejected him wthout throwing him through the air.f**k sake wasnt if he was going mental and throwing digs himself.thats my only gripe with te incident as i see it.and like i said if it had been my wee brother or a relative i wouldnt have been best pleased.

The gobby shite got what he deserved. He can't be the brightest of 'students' if he can't work out how a return rail ticket works, educayshun educayshhunz heducayshin as one c**t once said. Swearing at the conductor and being a shite willing to hold the train up for everyone else, folk that might have been at work all day. I dunno how the train tickets work in Scotland but my ticket says 2 part return on the outward and return part of the ticket.

Perhaps the big man went a bit too far, but if the mouthy little shite had got off the train when asked or been civil with the ticket inspector he wouldn't have got a wee graze on his cheek. Worst comes to the worst the lad has to wait for the next train and hide in the toilet or watch at the station where the conductor / inspector appears out of the train from to open the doors and check everyone gets on / off ok and head to the opposite end of the train.

When his dad found out rather than crying to the police, his dad should have given the gobby wee prick a belt to match on the other cheek.

• Like 2

What language was that they was talking :D .....must admit there getting a bit daft now all the coverage these silly vidoes are getting......people whipping their phone out every time they hear a crossed word.....what sort of soft twat would sit their doing a video of a random stranger having an argument in a public place :blink:

• Like 3

What language was that they was talking :D .....must admit there getting a bit daft now all the coverage these silly vidoes are getting......people whipping their phone out every time they hear a crossed word.....what sort of soft twat would sit their doing a video of a random stranger having an argument in a public place :blink:

got to agree its,far to common this.guess when u think about it.there millions walking about with a cam in thier pocket.well the lad filming the big man and clapping for his actions,just grassed him in lol should have thrown him of the train ;p

i dont realy have a problem with the lad trying to dodge the fare,,,, but he was cought,,, so should have smilled and walked...... he had a chance............he was in the wrong but cought red handed, with his hand in the till...........

but i hate c**ts like him,,, that think they can just front it out ,, and get away with it.........

lets be honest if it wernt for the big yin,,,,,, what would the outcome have been,,,,,,, him sitting there and evrybody else being embarrased and not knowing where to look...

he got thrown of the train for not paying the fare,,, simple,,,,, so he got hurt,,, he should have walked when asked,,,, at that point he LOST HIS RIGHTS.

IF it had been my son ,,, ide have said servs you right,,, you will lern

• Like 5

So did the kid have the right ticket in his bag or not?

Aye, so he dodged the fair, and he swore a bit, he didnt however, get voilent, or lay a finger on the ticket inspector. So what right does some big, (probably rich) c**t, have to grab him physiclly shove him to the ground, the throw him face first onto the platform.

Aye, the kid was a bit of a twat (IF he didnt have the ticket), but the 'big man', was just a f*****g bully. WOuld he have done the same if the person in question had been anywhere near his own size, age etc????

NO.

• Like 2

i dont realy have a problem with the lad trying to dodge the fare,,,, but he was cought,,, so should have smilled and walked...... he had a chance............he was in the wrong but cought red handed, with his hand in the till...........

but i hate c**ts like him,,, that think they can just front it out ,, and get away with it.........

lets be honest if it wernt for the big yin,,,,,, what would the outcome have been,,,,,,, him sitting there and evrybody else being embarrased and not knowing where to look...

he got thrown of the train for not paying the fare,,, simple,,,,, so he got hurt,,, he should have walked when asked,,,, at that point he LOST HIS RIGHTS.

IF it had been my son ,,, ide have said servs you right,,, you will lern

Spot on.

Dodging a fare is one thing.(Why didn't he hide in the toilet?) Being an antisocial, abusive gobshite is another.

Aye, so he dodged the fair, and he swore a bit, he didnt however, get voilent, or lay a finger on the ticket inspector. So what right does some big, (probably rich) c**t, have to grab him physiclly shove him to the ground, the throw him face first onto the platform.

Aye, the kid was a bit of a twat (IF he didnt have the ticket), but the 'big man', was just a f*****g bully. WOuld he have done the same if the person in question had been anywhere near his own size, age etc????

NO.

I agree...the trouble with some of these suits is they like to occasionally " butch " themself up a bit......look at that white collar boxing bollocks,what a f****n carry on !......this fella obviously saw the size of the kid and thought he could pull it off and make himself look a toughie.....when in reality he would have made himself look a lot classier if he had said " there you go son theres a couple of quid pay me back next time ".......if your at ease in your own skin you dont need to show how tough you are at a little kids expense......a lot of these suited toffee nosed c**ts are not though.

NO.

whats being rich got to do with it???,,, and your proberbly right i dowt he would have done anything had the kid been big,,,,,,,,,,, but the kid was being abusive,, and deseved to go,,,, did he not???