Lure fishing for trout.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Small Aglia Long and Black Fury's. Every time! T

As far as lure fishing for trout goes, ive always had my greatest luck with the Yo-Zuri Pins Minnow, its almost not fair how many trout ive caught usuing those lures..

Kinda sounds like a fish story to me, 14 lb trout in a chalkstream...

Posted Images

on a local chalkstream wich is free to fish i was using spinner and while i was catching small trout my mate was catching grayling upto 2lb and ended up having a 14lb trout aswell . . . .

It had to be a seatrout or a salmon i would say good fish thou for a chalk stream...

no salmon on sea trout in the waters where fitchet is from pal :thumbs:

on a local chalkstream wich is free to fish i was using spinner and while i was catching small trout my mate was catching grayling upto 2lb and ended up having a 14lb trout aswell . . . .

It had to be a seatrout or a salmon i would say good fish thou for a chalk stream...

nah mate most deffinitley an escapee farmed brown trout . . . . on some parts of this river its £600 a day !!!

kennet or test??

Fished upstream a mepp is a great fish catcher, good for trout, sea trout and salmon. Never fished for course fish with them but i would think any predatory fish would take a mepp.

got little jack on mepp today

STIFF LITTLE FINGERS, brilliant band seen them loads of times in the last 30yrs.