fao lamping lurchers them pups have jrt not collie you liar

Best thing for your mate and any one else who got them rocky would be to take them back and let him deal with them simple as that. he can't be to far from you lads. But the signs where there that this lad knows feck all.what good dog man would would keep a litter of 15 pups some who wants some coin that's about it mate.and when he can't sell them free to good home.they should learn from there mistakes tho cos good pups are hard to find.

• Like 2

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only thing that they assumed is the guy was telling the truth, being on thl they should have known better but there it is. I doubt they didn't think anything different until they noticed their pup

whin don't be a bellend, no other place in the uk turn out real men like the notheast do!   And for you lot who are calling rocky well simply f**k off, All rockys doing is giving every one a heads

In all fairness all people had to do was look at lamping lurchers previous posts to see he was a peddling cnut.   Its a little to late to be whinging now.......I expect all he'll say is you had them

HIM was on hunting with hounds nocking dogs out all the time from scarbourgh way

hes from cumbria

From somewhere called ashington I think.

Must be a bit of a Gypsy, this lad, if he's living in Yorkshire, Cumbria, and Northumberland !! LOL !!

Cheers.