Chinese are the most omniverous race on the planet,the old saying was if it crawls,swims,flies,hops,walks or runs they will eat it,I once stood in wanchai wet-market watching some guy knock the plates off a live turtles shell with the edge of a meat cleaver as he prepared it for the table,when I used to shop for chickens I would point out the one I wanted,the old woman would cut its throat and drop it in a bin then stick the lid on,once the fluttering sounds had subsided and died she would pull out my dead hen,used to watch the guy the guy who owned the snake-soup shop opposite Southorn playground zip open live cobra to extract their bile to add to a glass of wine,when in rome and all that.

OMG ... :bad:

I could never ever go there, I just couldn't.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was in Scotland and saw perfectly healthy , harmless mars bars callously thrown into the deep fat fryer , with no thought to thier welfare at all , it,s a sight that will live with me to my dying da

Regardless of whether you think they can do what they like in thier own country etc etc blah blah they are compassionless cruel scum,, simple   It makes no difference WHERE, cruelty is carried out

if it was left to me id be sending them right f*****g back.there not a gift.there on loan for ten years at the tune of 600,000 a year.f*****g ridiculous old people freezing there arse off and cut bac

Chinese have no concept of compassion.

They cant be that bad,they just sent scotland two panda's :victory:

if it was left to me id be sending them right f*****g back.there not a gift.there on loan for ten years at the tune of 600,000 a year.f*****g ridiculous old people freezing there arse off and cut backs all over the place.any c**t with spare cash aint gonna use it to go to the f*****g zoo.

• Like 4

]Don't try and compare running a rabbit along side deep frying a fish within an inch of it's life then serving it on a plate for some pricks 'in' the same boat.

Who sets the rules for whats acceptable then...you ?....me ?......what they do is not acceptable to us......if what we do is not acceptable to them id say thats all fine and dandy.

Just another reason why forcing people with such diverse cultures and traditions to live next to each other................just aint gonna work !....dont mean to say we/they cant do whatever the f**k they want to do in their own gaff.

Edited by gnasher16

]Don't try and compare running a rabbit along side deep frying a fish within an inch of it's life then serving it on a plate for some pricks 'in' the same boat.

Who sets the rules for whats acceptable then...you ?....me ?......what they do is not acceptable to us......if what we do is not acceptable to them id say thats all fine and dandy.

Just another reason why forcing people with such diverse cultures and traditions to live next to each other................just aint gonna work !....dont mean to say we/they cant do whatever the f**k they want to do in their own gaff.

They can say what they like about me....its called an opinion!!! If they dont like something i do then thats up to them, i doubt very much anything i do in this country would bother very much, who knows. If someone sticks up a video of needless cruelty whether its animal or human related i'll decide whether it bothers me and comment accordingly. There a shower of cruel b*****ds!!!

You make me laugh some of you lads.....you all sit there moaning about how " foreigners " come over here and want to change all our traditions and beliefs........and here you are telling them same foreigners in their own countries how to eat their food !!.....you cant have it both ways.....f**k it let them do what they want it might be wrong to us but as long as their doing it in their own country amongst their own people who cares who are we to dictate how people live their lives just because they dont live it the same as us.

I agree with you to a point, :yes: but it works both ways, or it should do. :thumbs:

They can say what they like about me....its called an opinion!!! If they dont like something i do then thats up to them, i doubt very much anything i do in this country would bother very much, who knows. If someone sticks up a video of needless cruelty whether its animal or human related i'll decide whether it bothers me and comment accordingly. There a shower of cruel b*****ds!!!

And people call me narrow minded :D ........my opinion is the same as yours mate i just accept some cultures will find stuff we do just as cruel as we see them.

And people call me narrow minded :D ........my opinion is the same as yours mate i just accept some cultures will find stuff we do just as cruel as we see them.

Its hardly narrow minded ness mate.......i'm sure if you showed that video to most of the countries in the world there would be an overwhelming view thats unnatural and imo cruel as f**k.

I AGREE GNASHER ,

HOWEVER A STORY THATS ABOUT TO BREAK HEADLINES .......... IN A NORTHERN TOWN HAS HAD ME THINKING ..... A FRIEND WORKS IN THE BORO AND HIS GIRLFRIEND GAGGED ON A BIT OF METAL IN A VERY WELL PATRONISED RESTAURANT , HE TOOK THE METAL TO SHOW HIS MATE IN THE FOOD STANDARDS AGENCY AND WAS HORRIFIED TO FIND IT WAS A DOGS MICRO CHIP !!

DUCKWING

I AGREE GNASHER ,

HOWEVER A STORY THATS ABOUT TO BREAK HEADLINES .......... IN A NORTHERN TOWN HAS HAD ME THINKING ..... A FRIEND WORKS IN THE BORO AND HIS GIRLFRIEND GAGGED ON A BIT OF METAL IN A VERY WELL PATRONISED RESTAURANT , HE TOOK THE METAL TO SHOW HIS MATE IN THE FOOD STANDARDS AGENCY AND WAS HORRIFIED TO FIND IT WAS A DOGS MICRO CHIP !!

DUCKWING

iv heard that more times than i got fingers now, never seems to end up in papers tho :hmm: