What's the problem with being gay?

DOUGHNUT PUNCTURE'S shooed be shot so who you lot are saying that we hunt gay rabbits if its genetic.

what lol

:laugh: ............thank f**k your the same. I thought i was having a stroke and my brain wasn't functioning........ :D

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A well known member of this site has confided in me via PM that he is gay ,I would never betray him , but I think it,s sad he has to keep it secret , the poor fker even moved to a scandinavian country

My best mate is gay. Been my best pal since we was 5-6. I had no idea untill he told me when we was 18 (6 years ago)! It took a while to get my head round but im cool with it now. Iv met his boyfriend

Is that you Darcy?............lol lol

Posted Images

women see gay men as a must-have accessory

I hate it when people say that. I have a good pal who is gay, i would never tell anyone he is gay, like i would never tell anyone anything about my sex life...why should i, his business not mine. He is a good pal because of the person he is, not because he is gay. I liked him just as much before i knew he was gay :thumbs:

go on moll....what you good at?

Headaches :D

• Like 3

think theres alot of "confused" people on here!!! remember the saying "the more you hate something, the closer you are to it" :victory:

That cant be right....i hate you and you've gotten further away............... :D

• Like 1

think theres alot of "confused" people on here!!! remember the saying "the more you hate something, the closer you are to it" :victory:

That cant be right....i hate you and you've gotten further away............... :D

quality mate!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: you know your always close to my heart tho lab xxx :D

quality mate!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: you know your always close to my heart tho lab xxx :D

Only venting cause i miss you mate............ :icon_redface::laugh:

we will be happy together one day mate and we can walk our lurchers and labs hand in hand into the sunset, proud of what we are :laugh: :laugh:

we will be happy together one day mate and we can walk our lurchers and labs hand in hand into the sunset, proud of what we are :laugh: :laugh:

The holding hands bit i'm fine with but i'm not taking a f*****g bullx for a walk.......i'm no chav!!!..... :whistling:

The holding hands bit i'm fine with but i'm not taking a f*****g bullx for a walk.......i'm no chav!!!..... :whistling:

:laugh: pmsl!!! you to feminine to handle one anyway :tongue2: