What's the problem with being gay?

The thing is I feel sick at the idea of me being gay, I don't understand what the attraction is. However I have had gay friends who would say exactly the same about being straight, the idea of having sex with a women makes them feel ill and always has done. So can you imagine you being called a weird fecker for not wanting to bum a bloke? I don't think it would ever change your mind about it, as I don't think you can actively choose to find a man attractive, could you?

You sound curious?..........are you sure your not just a little bit curious?......go on, you can tell us..........we wont take the piss...........promise! :laugh:

I am just confused :icon_redface: Don't tempt with your unnatural nonsense!

I bet I know what's happened!! lab's accidentely emailed you some pics of his bird in the nude and it's send your head spinning uncontrolably to the dark side?

I can't stand a hairy woman, but going to men doesn't solve my problem so hence the confusion. I need to go to Alabama and 'pray out the gay', but how can I get there in a natural means? I can't walk on water like other natural jewish zombies and flying in a plane is like tossing off lucifer himself!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A well known member of this site has confided in me via PM that he is gay ,I would never betray him , but I think it,s sad he has to keep it secret , the poor fker even moved to a scandinavian country

My best mate is gay. Been my best pal since we was 5-6. I had no idea untill he told me when we was 18 (6 years ago)! It took a while to get my head round but im cool with it now. Iv met his boyfriend

Is that you Darcy?............lol lol

Posted Images

The thing is I feel sick at the idea of me being gay, I don't understand what the attraction is. However I have had gay friends who would say exactly the same about being straight, the idea of having sex with a women makes them feel ill and always has done. So can you imagine you being called a weird fecker for not wanting to bum a bloke? I don't think it would ever change your mind about it, as I don't think you can actively choose to find a man attractive, could you?

You sound curious?..........are you sure your not just a little bit curious?......go on, you can tell us..........we wont take the piss...........promise! :laugh:

I bet I know what's happened!! lab's accidentely emailed you some pics of his bird in the nude and it's send your head spinning uncontrolably to the dark side?

I can't stand a hairy woman, but going to men doesn't solve my problem so hence the confusion. I need to go to Alabama and 'pray out the gay', but how can I get there in a natural means? I can't walk on water like other natural jewish zombies and flying in a plane is like tossing off lucifer himself!

do a search on youtube for megan fox in two and half men, if that doesn't do it for you bud you need to change your username to fruity and add TB and bringthepain to your friends list :thumbs:

do a search on youtube for megan fox in two and half men, if that doesn't do it for you bud you need to change your username to fruity and add TB and bringthepain to your friends list :thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh:

I hope you get ''Aids'' :laugh: ...............................................& by the sounds of it that other bender ''George micheal'' has got it [in hospital witn Neumonia symptoms] :yes: well hopefully anyway,

But what about Freddie Mercury, he was a legend!

I hope you get ''Aids'' :laugh: ...............................................& by the sounds of it that other bender ''George micheal'' has got it [in hospital witn Neumonia symptoms] :yes: well hopefully anyway,

What about him ? .....................................a fcuking ''Gay sniff addict'' who used to put lipstick on his bum-hole & got his arsehole annihilated'' & Good riddence his gone aswell.

Edited by LUMPHAMMER
  • Like 2

i think gays have something missing upstairs, we have reproductive organs to repoduce not so you can stick ya cock up some hairy arsed fella. whats more i f*****g hate to see men in pointy shoes and pink t-shirts its wrong and women were pointy shoes not men. when women are preggers they paint the boys room blue and the girls room pink unless they dont know what there having and then they go with a neutral colour. pink is for girls..

i also think girl on girl is wrong but i find that much easier to tolarate :blink:

What about him ? .....................................a fcuking ''Gay sniff addict'' who used to put lipstick on his bum-hole & got his arsehole annihilated'' & Good riddence his gone aswell.

The greatest front man that's ever lived IMO...............apparently he was a proper dirty f'cker though, I know someone who worked on their tours, he said behind the scenes he pretty much did anything and everything, proper wreckless and none many of them were surprised when he ended up with AIDS.

I got a problem with gays ... there tight as f**k. Me and some mates we on the piss in london and went to soho. Went to G.A.Y. (like the biggest gay club in england) and didnt get bought a single fecking drink! Was just getting looked at like a piece of meat! I dont mind it when lasses do it but if blokes are gona have a good stare you can at least get me a fecking beer. This bouncer wouldnt let us in another place either. b*****ds!

I got a problem with gays ... there tight as f**k. Me and some mates we on the piss in london and went to soho. Went to G.A.Y. (like the biggest gay club in england) and didnt get bought a single fecking drink! Was just getting looked at like a piece of meat! I dont mind it when lasses do it but if blokes are gona have a good stare you can at least get me a fecking beer. This bouncer wouldnt let us in another place either. b*****ds!

erm....OK then!

Guest thebigdog

erm....OK then!

:laugh: