Free Emma West

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Racist" is a word! It is a form of control made up by authorities to surpress your feelings about living with people with different ideas.   I dont recall the gal saying that she hated all black pe

so people can burn poppies and insult the familes of british servicemen\women but a woman cant speak the truth on a train? Broken Britan!

wasnt that toothy dolt from strictly come dancing in the news once for being racist?Wasnt a footballer interviewed today for charges of racism?The list is endless,but this woman isnt high-profile so s

wasnt the best way of doing it but, agree with most of what she said. the thing is people wont listen to a person swearing like that,especialy with a child on her lap not exactly a role model for white britain in my opinion, plus im pretty sure shed bin at the cooking sherry before going on the tram.

• Like 2

you need to delete christmas and put in MUSLIMISAM as everything on there those stinkin ragheads practice pref with young white girls

dont realy see how this is anything to do with the woman on the tram i can remember her mentioning muslims at all, i could be wrong though

plus i cant see how the majority of muslims would care about christmass as some celebrate it, as jesus is one of there profits, i think some people need to do a bit of research before listening to media propergander :thumbs:

Its phrophet not profit.....mind you according to the retailers both will be scarce this year...

havent seen the woman's rant but working in London i can understand her feeling of alienation in her own land....probably not the best medium to express her views thou?

As for the banning Christmas from a muslim extremist group? If they dont like it there are a great many big silver planes that will happily fly them to a muslim country of their choice, most going over my office every five minutes at heathrow. If i went to live in France and didnt like Bastielle day tough...

but working in London i can understand her feeling of alienation

I live right next to Heathrow,its like indira ghandi international airport in Delhi,everyone in Heathrow is asian,the cleaners,baggage handlers,immigration officials,C&E,coming back to the UK and landing at terminal 3 is always a bit confusing as I wonder where I am :blink::laugh:

I live more down towards the Thames Buster,but I remember the first place I lived in this area was back in 1997,I lived in ashford near the gold course,I honestly remember not seeing a single asian or any ethnicity in Ashford,changed,they even have a polish shop,thats when you know an area is going downhill,even Weybridge has one now :laugh: