disaster

came into the yard today and seen one of my bitches plumper than usual.she is up the stick my head is done in big time.i noticed she was in heat so made sure the lurcher was locked up he was out when i noticed she was coming in and a few days later she started to bleed.there has been no other dogs near the yard so the only one that could of got her was the lurcher.(i tink) story short these are unwanted so when they arrive they are gone,what way will this affect my bitch and how long till she is right again i cant be the only one this has happened to so any information is appreciated ..digger.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you can feel them before that, from 6wks onwards. im not talking about tickling the bitch.

Am I taking this right, lurcher served your terrier bitch? How bigs the bitch and what size is your lurcher ?? If that's the case I'd be concerned about complications near the time she goes into labou

If you want to use her this season get her to the vets and see if they can get them aborted sooner rather than later , They will also be able to tell you if its a phantom. If she does pup and cant pas

the thing is she be about 5 weeks or more now how i didnt notice last week she didnt look like she did now.i had her in the ground inal not noing this shit.i still think she might be f****d for this season am i right.

same thing happened to me a while back digger, you can get a injection off the vet that makes them abort think its 12ml twice, cost me 25 euro and job done no effect on dog same as giving them penicillian cant remember the name just ask the vet mate.

i done this with my bullx already stevie and it was the same c-unt that cought her but i think this bitch is gone to far i dont no how the f**k i didn notice

well she is fairly swelled mate and doesnt look good do they swell out out with a phantom.i no how long it takes for them to dry up as i have bred.but these will be gone straight away if she is.what way will she be witout having pups her will she keep producing milk or dry up