Bulpa

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is a couple i have found of him  

Gokart you talk utter garbage!! Ricky knows what my dogs did and were capable of as I did his? Never ran solo,what are you going on about you fool? Try and shoot my dogs down I really don't give a fly

Ye cant of been near whins land Joe surely there cant be anything living for miles around where he lives everything has been tor of dartmoored

Posted Images

The back end on them dog's and general stamp is perfect in my eye's if they is every any pup's on the go me has money waiting.. :yes: :yes:

Get to the back of the queue...i asked first :yes:

Is chief related to Don?

I dont see these dogs as ugly, i seem to attract to a more well built dog. Saluki types etc dont do it for me, these dogs do (visually)

The back end on them dog's and general stamp is perfect in my eye's if they is every any pup's on the go me has money waiting.. :yes: :yes:

Is chief related to Don?

I dont see these dogs as ugly, i seem to attract to a more well built dog. Saluki types etc dont do it for me, these dogs do (visually)

Don is the sire to Chief, Reggie & Red :thumbs:

Is chief related to Don?

What was the dam?

Is chief related to Don?

What was the dam?

:D beat me to it Moll.

Great pics there Andy and co....

All the dogs did/do full the freezer and bit, And i know myself how hard it is too get decent bags reguarl and the deadecation it takes to keep the dogs fine tuned..

Altho the dogs do the catching i think yous desever a mention behind these dogs also, Cause if it werent for fellahs like your self who run the gaunlett on the old dazzler the dogs would never see the number they did/do, Atb for the rest of the season fellahs

• Like 4

frankel i have a good freind in carlile he is a freind to vic has a saluk cross pup of him he says good pup names tony stays near workinton area , a good lad , its a pity you and the old brick dont get on as youse like chaseing rabbits and putting pics up ,wouldnt salte his old bitch tho as dons in his priime and kats getting an old girl i wonder how many miles she has run behind jeep , to get her cacth , looking forward to seing don etc things are running well now need a train somenites to stop them

Cheif & Swift

another, Red..

2011-10-26124039.jpg

some cracking pics lads,dont bother explaing you self to go kunt we all now what hes about hares in his pics hit the landy faket he dose not say that thow.keep at them lads

good thread :thumbs:

what the breeding on the black dog in the kennel? :thumbs:

frankel i have a good freind in carlile he is a freind to vic has a saluk cross pup of him he says good pup names tony stays near workinton area , a good lad , its a pity you and the old brick dont get on as youse like chaseing rabbits and putting pics up ,wouldnt salte his old bitch tho as dons in his priime and kats getting an old girl i wonder how many miles she has run behind jeep , to get her cacth , looking forward to seing don etc things are running well now need a train somenites to stop them

i think i know who you mean Whin if it is same person he is a good lad.

Kat isnt that old, is she about 5-6??

We would get on if met in person, ive heard of plenty folk he is a top bloke when you meet him in person.. He has been up my house before to see my dad and sorta met him at the show..

Cheif & Swift

another, Red..

2011-10-26124039.jpg

some cracking pics lads,dont bother explaing you self to go kunt we all now what hes about hares in his pics hit the landy faket he dose not say that thow.keep at them lads

Bull x

Cheif & Swift

another, Red..

2011-10-26124039.jpg

Bull x

thanks