Bulpa

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is a couple i have found of him  

Gokart you talk utter garbage!! Ricky knows what my dogs did and were capable of as I did his? Never ran solo,what are you going on about you fool? Try and shoot my dogs down I really don't give a fly

Ye cant of been near whins land Joe surely there cant be anything living for miles around where he lives everything has been tor of dartmoored

Posted Images

Guest pennine man

how is polly bred did she run again after the broken toe

she broke them again 8 week after she broke them the first time..

sorry to here that fella was she a fast bitch how was she bred

Guest PIKEYLAMPER

My achievements? My corgi has retrieved a few scrag pigeons from outside Sayers an greggs apart from that you are a much better hunter

than me.

Wouldnt say you was a better poacher I've never had a ban so am doin something right.

Great stuff...your my Scouse hero :icon_redface: :icon_redface: ... sorry matey but i had you sussed long ago...let's not go down that road AGAIN!! ATB Andy. :thumbs:

Tutt tutt AGAIN scouse? You are a clown

Edited by PIKEYLAMPER
Guest PIKEYLAMPER

Sayers are a bakery founded in Liverpool and have shops barely anywhere else in the country lol...CLOWN!!

Jesus it gets better with you you really are as think as planksive always thought of myself to be a better angler than hunter, I've caught you hook line an sinker. Can't believe you was baited by a pasty

Il tel you what it is PL andy decided to add a little coursing blood to his line so now they will do em single .

Spot on Max :D ...to tell you the truth i'm over the moon with the bitch out of Tomo's Visa..she is going the right way anyway..kills both day & night,retrieves like a gundog,walks right to heel on the dazzler off a slip,jumps anything,straight back if she misses...she'll do for us anyways ;) ..gutted she came in season just now..she was in season in April 2010 then again April 2011 then now in November 2011? Couldn't believe it? I was revving her up for for an invite or two we had but with her just being two year old gone July i'm very reluctant to run her while in season..i may run her at 5-7 weeks which would mean early to mid January but obviously she would be no where near peak fitness without running her? We'll see anyways? The coursing blood in her ain't too bad is it lol...spoilt by adding a bunch of ugly fecking lamp dogs into the breeding haha...JD and i have spoken as of very recently Max...so we'll see what happens with that one ;) .ATB Andy :victory: ....oh and the little bitch Kes which you said was like Ginny which we got off Joe was in Ginny's blood a couple of times via her sire Jack and the dam's sire Joe's old trooper Moscow :thumbs:

I'm an old tradistionalist who likes hairy Greyhounds and hairy Whippets, but I was lucky enough to see Jack and Moscow in the flesh; unfourtunately they were well past their prime then, but it's good for the game that their prodgeny is doing so well !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

• Like 1