dogs seized in belfast

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thats what happens when you brag on the internet and put stupid pics up

how the hell can you say that about fellow dog men,out of all the stupid comments iv seen you written that tops it off .Would you say the same if that were me or the lads i hunt with and you know them

what i love about it there's bombs that could f*****g kill people being found all over the country and there wasting time and money on people hunting with dogs

Guest long-tail

Teenagers arrested in animal cruelty investigation in Belfast

Continue reading the main story

Related Stories

Three teenagers have been arrested on suspicion of causing unnecessary suffering to animals, following a police operation in east and south Belfast.

A number of dogs and items were seized during searches of houses on Sunday morning.

USPCA wardens assisted police officers in the operation.

Police said two young men aged 17 and one aged 18 had been arrested

Edited by long-tail

I dont disagree with what some of you are saying but.... you are assuming these lads have done something wrong, this is what the scum charity who think they are the judge and jury do and hoodwink the general public into believing also. Possibly just family pets?

• Like 3

I dont disagree with what some of you are saying but.... you are assuming these lads have done something wrong, this is what the scum charity who think they are the judge and jury do and hoodwink the general public into believing also. Possibly just family pets?

spot on waz :thumbs: