lamping first to 5 rabbits £500

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was going to take him up on the bet but my Dad said don't bet with anybody who can drive there house around.  

FFS thats all we need the media and the antis saying rabbit lampings done to bet large sums of money on.

Can it be run over 5 nights?   Be interesting to see if you get a taker matey but its not my cup of tea......theres not many I would fancy a walk out with for free never mind risking a monkey

Posted Images

£500 is a lot of money to chance on 5 rabbits, it seems the outcome could be potluck on such few quarry, you would probably have more interest if you either: 1) raise the number of rabbits. 2) lower the bidding 3) have two nights at it so you know that the best man wins :thumbs:

WHICH comes first kev the dog or the money mate

allways the dogs fella anyone who knows me will tell you that most of the boys think i to soft on em you only got to look at my dogs to see the condition there in ,the betting is just a side line as i know there very dog

well i cant argue with that mate,happy christmas and good luck with the matches,did the brick take you up on your offer