j j greenwood

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sounds a good dog trainer what year did he win it , obeideince is good but natural hunting and good stile better ,eye used to obeidece train them but better with a more natura stile and not to heavy o

thats shocking, charging folk to pass on the ways of the country, be it ferreting, lamping or anything no wonder our passion is dying, an for anybody else reading this,   DO NOT PAY THE MAN FFS, GET

thought about it befor inan,, get a caravan on one of my farms,, arrive fri night lamp,,, all day sat ferreting,,, sat night lamp ,, go home sunday, so 2 nights on the lamp and a days ferreting £100

Posted Images

It's £375 per person or £700 for 2 that's scotland for 2 nights. iv just woke up since finding out the price it knocked me out for 2 days

If thats true its truely shocking, £375 for two days and nights, you could stalk a red stag for less than that, never mind lamping and bushing, at least Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask.........

yeh ,, you cant get on the site,, it must be wrote down wrong,,,, does seem alot of £££££££££££, but it does say bed brecky and evning meal in a 4 star place,, so thats going to be £150 for 2 nights,,, still gives him £200 clear,, he might get more takers droping the price ,,, and buying a carravan, and putting folk up in one of them

[

It's £375 per person or £700 for 2 that's scotland for 2 nights. iv just woke up since finding out the price it knocked me out for 2 days

If thats true its truely shocking, £375 for two days and nights, you could stalk a red stag for less than that, never mind lamping and bushing, at least Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask.........

:icon_eek: Yep, many folk don't want to get dirty, very true. What young lad getting into the game can afford those prices for two days experience of rabbiting......

yeh ,, you cant get on the site,, it must be wrote down wrong,,,, does seem alot of £££££££££££, but it does say bed brecky and evning meal in a 4 star place,, so thats going to be £150 for 2 nights,,, still gives him £200 clear,, he might get more takers droping the price ,,, and buying a carravan, and putting folk up in one of them

I hope its a mistake Tomo, the fact is though folk wouldn't be booking it for the 4 star accomodation and food, they want to learn about rabbiting, as you say a caravan may be a better option....

i ment the site adress, was wrote wrong simmo,,, does anyone know who this greenwood fella is ???

Hes the fella at shows in a Range Rover Sport and his lurchers have diamonte collars :laugh: :laugh: He was at the E of E show, first time i'd heard of him(not that that means feck all lol)...