Braw Day

Much too nice a day not to go ferreting so headed out this morning, got two in the bag from the first two warrens, one in a net and one from an unnetted hole caught by Roxy.

Roxys really starting to come into her own now, standing just off the hole where she,s heard something waiting for the bolt.

I was intending to have the two bunnys for tomorrows dinner but I bumped into a guy Big Dougal who used to keep lurchers and he ended up taking the bunnys home with him, done another couple of warrens but blanked so no bunnys for my dinner :cray::laugh: cheers :thumbs:

fertin008.jpg

Roxy waiting for a bolt

fertin009.jpg

Catching the bolter

fertin013.jpg

fertin017.jpg

fertin016.jpg

• Like 1

was away my self nice day for a few rabbs ,had four month pup out with mother enjoyed her day watching and learning rabbits everywere and one horrible scaly tail. dirty thing ,had dougal on boat one day this year he enjoyed it , we done a lot of hunting early to mid eighties hares phezis fish rabbs ,when he was on form ,time move son like the tide it doesnt wait for any man

Much too nice a day not to go ferreting so headed out this morning, got two in the bag from the first two warrens, one in a net and one from an unnetted hole caught by Roxy.

Roxys really starting to come into her own now, standing just off the hole where she,s heard something waiting for the bolt.

I was intending to have the two bunnys for tomorrows dinner but I bumped into a guy Big Dougal who used to keep lurchers and he ended up taking the bunnys home with him, done another couple of warrens but blanked so no bunnys for my dinner :cray::laugh: cheers :thumbs:

fertin008.jpg

Roxy waiting for a bolt

Well done them dogs.......bet Big Dougall was glad he bumped into you Rox.

That collie x shaping up nice now mate. :tongue2: