Hidden cameras

Do these camera detectors/jammers effect locator signals?

They wouldnt effect the camera itself only any sort of 3G signal that it transmits. They are not the sort of thing you can switch on and leave either. Most of the ones you can get over the internet just have a little button that you press and they kill all 3G /mobile signals in the area normally around 15meters.

They are illeagal in this country and I think if caught with one the plod take it fairly seriously (i think the only one allowed them is the law in this country) am not sure you would get sent down for having one though#

As is said above the best and cheapest solution would be just to drop a big rock on the camera

Edited to say, I dont know if they would effect locators, chances are it would work on a different frequency so no but i can't say with 100% certainty

Edited by lapin2008

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres a gadget yu can buy called a 3g tracker blocker from any online spy shop will stop any signal sent by simcard in the vaccinity only small whuld be good t block anties phones at meets and also w

I went out for a bit of a nature walk yesterday with the dogs on straps and stumbled on a huge badger set I stopped for a look as i am such a nosey b*****d and spotted two cameras hidden in the trees.

They are a total b*****d so they are!. I was having a cracking wank down the woods just over a week ago and got 'papped' by one of them. Got a charge for indecent exposure the cu nts   lol   FTB

Posted Images

They are a total b*****d so they are!.

I was having a cracking wank down the woods just over a week ago and got 'papped' by one of them. Got a charge for indecent exposure the cu :censored: nts

lol

FTB

:laugh: heres an idea for anyone who finds these cameras; set them up at your local dogging spot :thumbs:

you could get some interesting "nature pics" :laugh:

• Like 1

They are a total b*****d so they are!.

I was having a cracking wank down the woods just over a week ago and got 'papped' by one of them. Got a charge for indecent exposure the cu :censored: nts

lol

FTB

:laugh: heres an idea for anyone who finds these cameras; set them up at your local dogging spot :thumbs:

you could get some interesting "nature pics" :laugh:

Have you tried it cg,lol.
  • Like 1

I did that with mine unintentionally filmed a dogger. And NO I don't and wouldn't use it for "covert operations" against hunters either! I was trying to film a family of Owls to put up on a local Wildlife Trusts web site and got more than I bargained for!!! The camera was on location for 2 months day and night, four nights a week the same guy with the same car and different woman were there doing their thang! Dirty effers.................Jealous I was:(

• Like 1

Just do the anti surveilance face Barry said it comes out blurry ! :laugh:

(If you have seen four lions you will get it)

flmao :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Is he a martyr or a jalfrezi :laugh: :laugh:

Best use your IRA voice just incase they are recording you talking! :laugh:

or keep shaking your head so pictures come out blurry :laugh:

Just do the anti surveilance face Barry said it comes out blurry ! :laugh:

(If you have seen four lions you will get it)

flmao :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Is he a martyr or a jalfrezi :laugh: :laugh:

Best use your IRA voice just incase they are recording you talking! :laugh:

FLMAO :laugh: :laugh: How did you hide your beard?? :boogy: