no wonder the lurcher game is the way it is

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is so much hypocrisy on this site its laughable . . . . If you choose to breed a litter and raise them as pups should be raised then you have every right to sell them or give them away, they a

Stabba a wasn't bothered if they went to working homes or not, just aslong as they were going to a good home

You can track them down with a chip .....your sharper than I gave you credit for ....if you move a dog on you fill in the change of ownership and address form by post or www so its your mates fault fo

Posted Images

a think its a bad idea getting a lurcher chipped for so many reasons

Why ? What if they are lost or stolen ? I get all my dogs chipped, Newcastle Council comes to your house and does them for free. You also get cheaper insurance if they are chipped.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 1

a think its a bad idea getting a lurcher chipped for so many reasons

Why ? What if they are lost or stolen ? I get all my dogs chipped, Newcastle Council comes to your house and does them for free. You also get cheaper insurance if they are chipped.

Cheers.

makes them go faster and use less fuel aswell :laugh: sorry couldnt resist it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 3

Im planning a litter in the near future, keeping a pup for myself, the owner of the sire is having one perhaps 2 i also have 3 other more or less definate homes, thats 5 spoken for, no money will pass hands, i'd be happy with a litter of 5-6 pups and to cull tbh isnt me, so any more pups above the 5-6 spoken for i will advertise for £100 but these could also turn out to be gifted the home is the correct one, preferably working but this is not a neccessity, imo if you cant afford to raise a litter you shouldnt breed one :thumbs:

Take it ur a bit of the above then stabba, a was actually glad when a knew it was people that wanted a pup for a pet because knew it was going to be hassle free, instead getting all the bullshit patter and on the plus side you know the dog will stay with the person for years to come and get well looked after

both my bitches are spayed mate...coz i know for a fact that there,s better stuff out there than what mine are..never been money orientated where dogs are concerned thumbs.gif

Take it ur a bit of the above then stabba, a was actually glad when a knew it was people that wanted a pup for a pet because knew it was going to be hassle free, instead getting all the bullshit patter and on the plus side you know the dog will stay with the person for years to come and get well looked after

both my bitches are spayed mate...coz i know for a fact that there,s better stuff out there than what mine are..never been money orientated where dogs are concerned thumbs.gif

lol stabba is this a do as i say not as i do ..momment.....was it only last year you put one of your bitchs in pup and she was that out of condition she failed to carry full term and then had to be spaded ..............lets keep it real .............not a go but come on look what you put that funny .....atb x38

A wouldn't get any ma dogs chipped, u can't track them down with a chip If there stole but u can get tracked down if your dogs been doing something it shouldn't be doing and if that happens your f**k, all your dogs took and banned from dogs, am a rabbitin man myself and jag my oan dogs so there will be no tracking devices goin into ma dogs,ma mate was tellin me last wk that he had sold a terrier once to a man in liverpool, this man was up to no good and left the dog and it was chipped, police were at ma mates door tryin to charge him, luckily he had a gd alibi or he was f****d, work it out for yourselfs

lol stabba is this a do as i say not as i do ..momment.....was it only last year you put one of your bitchs in pup and she was that out of condition she failed to carry full term and then had to be spaded ..............lets keep it real .............not a go but come on look what you put that funny .....atb x38

out of condition :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

out of condition laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

spaded .......true or false before or after the pups were lost ...why would you put it in pup if you thought theres better stuff out there gloves on the other hand now :icon_redface:

• Like 1