no wonder the lurcher game is the way it is

Had a litter of pups there for sale, there all away now. The amount of idiots that foned and spoke utter nonsence and questions that u would never ask. People haggling with you is the worst thing, it makes you feel like your dogs are not worth the asking price and as if your selling shite, couple of the pups went to non working homes but they were the ones that were there with right amount of money and picked there pup within 5 minutes, a guy even foned me and said a want a pup of you but your dropping it off to me in sussex and I'm glasgow, seen litters of spaniels going for 500 a pup and no haggling no texting or bullshit, just good dog men known what they wanted and not minding the price, atb john

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is so much hypocrisy on this site its laughable . . . . If you choose to breed a litter and raise them as pups should be raised then you have every right to sell them or give them away, they a

Stabba a wasn't bothered if they went to working homes or not, just aslong as they were going to a good home

You can track them down with a chip .....your sharper than I gave you credit for ....if you move a dog on you fill in the change of ownership and address form by post or www so its your mates fault fo

Posted Images

Its because they are cheap and classed as disposable tools by many folk unfortunately, many i wouldn't sell a pack of fags too, thank feck i have never bred a litter of lurchers, the messers, hagglers, freaks and plebs would have me shoving the pups back into the womb............

when i had a litter of bull crosses,i had a phone call and asked if parents would pull a horse down :blink: ,

Falabella or shire? :laugh: Jim i agree, in the future when i have a litter of my bitch, i'll keep one, mates are welcome to one for free but i would sooner the rest went to a stable, permanent home, whether thats working or pet home..........

Take it ur a bit of the above then stabba, a was actually glad when a knew it was people that wanted a pup for a pet because knew it was going to be hassle free, instead getting all the bullshit patter and on the plus side you know the dog will stay with the person for years to come and get well looked after

Take it ur a bit of the above then stabba, a was actually glad when a knew it was people that wanted a pup for a pet because knew it was going to be hassle free, instead getting all the bullshit patter and on the plus side you know the dog will stay with the person for years to come and get well looked after

The thing he aint mate is in this for a single penny................

both my bitches are spayed mate...coz i know for a fact that there,s better stuff out there than what mine are..never been money orientated where dogs are concerned :thumbs:

• Like 4

I know what you mean mate, nothing like a litter of pups to bring all the idiots and timewasters out. Had a litter of collie greyhound x saluki greyhound whippet, had idiots calling asking how much bull was in them, even had one asking if I could sell him a beddy x and could he leave his brothers gold chain as a deposit feckin idiots