pics of game etc

Whin you should add an E to the end of your name cause that's all you do on here. You f****d up the lamping comp then bragged you would organise the mother of all comps and we ended up with nada. I've said it before you or your dogs ain't half as good as you think they are. One last thing if your so against guys taking pics of their catches why do you keep an album yourself.

Edited by undisputed
  • Like 5

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

same here whin hardly took a pic in the early days,,, i have a few but not many,,,,20 odd year ago me and a mate killed 70 or 72 rabbits and 1 hare 1 night with 2 dogs.... it was the best any of us ne

I tell you what the achievment is whin, its knowing you have a dog that can do it, reminding yourself or others of what a cracking time you had on that night, and sharing it with, hopefully like minde

whinge can barley speel he cant uplode a pic so he come on thl and act like a prick his dogs catch beasties in big stubbel he outwitt the law and dont get troubel he is da man he is da man if no

LDR ran two lamping competitions on here, and love them or hate them, he did it and a lot of people got enjoyment out of running in them or reading about them ! Whin slagged the comps and called LDR a thief, saying he ran off with the money, which of course was untrue ! Whin also said he would run the next competition............... NEVER HAPPENED !!

Cheers.

• Like 2

Like with many things in life, those that don't go out and do anything are the loudest when it comes to crabbing other peoples dogs.

There's always some angle...

"oh they're only rabbits"

"Shit hares at this time of year"

" our games harder to catch than your game"...

the list is endless. If your getting out plenty then you appreciate another mans dogs for what they are... just genuine workers. :thumbs:

Myself, i do like to see a nice retrieve, Robert michum, that's a great pic of the hare being retrieved live to hand. Top class! :thumbs: And IMO much much harder to get a dog doing that than many will give credit for. It's no secret that i have been taking photos for well over a couple of decades now, and i've got a few and why not? Most of the dogs in the piccys are now long gone and it's nice to look back at old images. Remember old times when things were much simpler: just being out with the dog for a mooch about. Good hunting Folks....JD :bye:

no angles just find it difficult what grown men would want to post pics of game as its not a new thing or something rare ,or even take time to hang them up ,once there dead in the bag of to there new owner ,game can be hard any were at times all depends how you approach it ,now if a couple of big hounds took a staggie well that would be a picture pre ban as its tested the dogs to the limit like a big coyote with a hound single handed or 3 out of 3 hares , but adazzler or lamp and 3 pound rabb fech had a hancock bitch she could take rabbs all nite but once you moved her on local land the game numbers dropped gave her to agood home, to me its the test of a dog not the amount of game some nites we all look at things diffrent ive been lucky to have it local at times and had the dogs to perform ,had lts of good lads out but only afew with gd dogs , as they say .im always looking for better ,not got a jealous bone in my head ifa man has agenuine good dog i want aline or how he is bred thtas how you get good jukels simple as

chart why would a man like my self whose hunted let strangers about the land whats would i gain , fech caut thousands of game rabbs ,i would had liked to run acomp but looked at the x y z of things it would be run in cornwall and well at the time i dint like the mans atitude who was going to hold it but hees changed a bit nowadays ,but i dont hink a a lamp contest is a real test fereting abit hunting fetching all round control plus cacthing ability is a better test as it tests ther owner and the dog

chart why would a man like my self whose hunted let strangers about the land whats would i gain , fech caut thousands of game rabbs ,i would had liked to run acomp but looked at the x y z of things it would be run in cornwall and well at the time i dint like the mans atitude who was going to hold it but hees changed a bit nowadays ,but i dont hink a a lamp contest is a real test fereting abit hunting fetching all round control plus cacthing ability is a better test as it tests ther owner and the dog

When LDR said he wouldn't do another comp due to all the abuse he got, YOU said you would run the next one. You said it on here and many people wanted to enter, LDR thought about running an invitation only comp, but didn't go ahead with it, as YOU said you were going to run a comp. Why say it if you had no intention of doing it ?

Cheers.

• Like 1

had lots of intentions but it would be my comp and run the same as a feild trail end of ,but you need a fare skelp of land and cornwall or up north is the only place or dales were you could gaurantee rabbs ,and guys to let you run it but the old law was never far away so left it to another time ,would you like a feild trail like they have in new mexico the grand course etc , three days of hunting on a knockout base can be done but lots of rabbs a few knowlegble judges and accomadaition , judge on fetching , catching control ability what a good lurcher should do on rabbs ,rabbs are not in the great numbers as they were but i do no places were mates pay and have ahundred bag days thats the places to have them ,

ye wee shall see i take it you have entred or been in hunting comps feild trails good crack , coursing events

We shall see? Mattie you idiot your making a fool of yourself infront of thousands of people what very little credability you may of had disapeared a long time ago :yes:

Edited by Josy

had lots of intentions but it would be my comp and run the same as a feild trail end of ,but you need a fare skelp of land and cornwall or up north is the only place or dales were you could gaurantee rabbs ,and guys to let you run it but the old law was never far away so left it to another time ,would you like a feild trail like they have in new mexico the grand course etc , three days of hunting on a knockout base can be done but lots of rabbs a few knowlegble judges and accomadaition , judge on fetching , catching control ability what a good lurcher should do on rabbs ,rabbs are not in the great numbers as they were but i do no places were mates pay and have ahundred bag days thats the places to have them ,

Mathew, you couldn't run a simple lamping competition as you promised to, so how are you going to run a "field trial" or a "grand course" ? You say there are not many rabbits about and in the same sentance you talk about "hundred bags" !!! I don't think many will believe you again about running ANY competition !

Cheers.

i think lads would just like a decent night out with the lamp with the dogs and like minded people am just a normal bloke who likes the normal nights lamping your dog either does well or it dont i wouldnt like it run like some kind of spaniel field trial comp atb ks