124 THOUSAND MISSING IMMIGRANTS

I've an interesting story regarding Poles.

I was asked to find out whether it was an Otter or Mink that was responsible for taking Carp from a sizeable fishery. Judging from what the manager said on the phone, my first suspicions were that it was probably an Otter, especially as I'd recently helped erect an Otter proof fence around a pond not too far away.

After checking around the lake thoroughly for any signs, and also all likely entry and exit points, I gave the manager my opinion, which was that I thought the lake was being poached. Not a chance, he said. Ok, your choice, I said, and left it at that.

After continuing to lose fish, the manager decided to ring me again and asked, 'supposing it is poachers, how do we catch them?'.

I advised them to position members of his staff, just before it got dark, in some of the small copses that overlooked the lake.

Sure enough, as soon as it was dark, three cars pulled up, and out of each got several men, who proceeded to drag the lake with nets. The police were called, and the men apprehended. It turned out they were all Polish immigrants, taking the Carp to eat, and they actually didn't think they were doing anything wrong!

Bollocks they would have knew what they were doing wrong

They would proberly have started.

the me no understand shite lol

You don't think they might've been lying do you? :hmm:

I think even though they were aware it was against British law, they couldn't comprehend that it also applied to them!

british laws only for eyhnic brits aint it ? if it not these foreigners think it is and get away with it

yeah like im sure they would get away with netting up lakes in poland lol

assholes

atb j

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BLAIR AND HIS HORSE FACED SLAG OF A WIFE AND HIS GANG OF FOLLOWERS ARE TO BLAME FOR THE BIGGEST DISTATER TO HAPPEN TO THIS NATION WE ALLOWED THEM TO LET ANY ONE AND AND EVERY ONETO WALK IN THE SCUM O

GIVE THEM ALL A TAX DISC ON A BRACELET LET THE DVLA TAKE CHARGE THEN SEE IF THEY GO MISSING .

yea i seriously need to find another field to bury the c**ts in lol

Posted Images

I'e got all them immigrants living next door to me, If anyone wants them !!!!! Ask yourself was Hitler really wrong in what he done? Eventhough we lost millions of our own English people, would it be like this if Hitler had won the war. Would we have c###s pilfering and raping our country.

• Like 2

The rot had started long before that idiot Blair. I came from Southampton & in the mid seventies the Bangladeshi's moved in by the score, I imagine the same was happening in places like Southall. As I understand it was down to the Commonwealth Act which allowed them all to flood in, they figured at the time no-one would want to come to England, wrong.

We left in 1986 & I was working in Wimbledon at the time, from there back through to Balham, Tooting & heading into London it was all Asian, what it's like now I can only imagine.

I hate to say it but I think theres no going back now , just emigrate, leave it to Cameron to sort out, he's got all the answers !

Guy i know owns a couple of fishing ponds he spent a hundred thousand on stocking and putting disabled pegs in. The other week other anglers had to stop 3 poles from taking the fish they had caught. Now the guy who owns it has stopped all eastern europeans from fishing there. This week the local radio got hold of the story and interviewed the owner who put his case and said no way was he going to back down on this issue, anyway this polish fisherman rings in and says its in their culture to take and eat them, when asked if he had a license, guess what the answer was. Police dont want to get involved on this one either for fear of upsetting our polish cousins, case of when in rome, i dont think. :huh:

Guy i know owns a couple of fishing ponds he spent a hundred thousand on stocking and putting disabled pegs in. The other week other anglers had to stop 3 poles from taking the fish they had caught. Now the guy who owns it has stopped all eastern europeans from fishing there. This week the local radio got hold of the story and interviewed the owner who put his case and said no way was he going to back down on this issue, anyway this polish fisherman rings in and says its in their culture to take and eat them, when asked if he had a license, guess what the answer was. Police dont want to get involved on this one either for fear of upsetting our polish cousins, case of when in rome, i dont think. :huh:

This is wat realy feks me off cases like this were the ORDINARY WORKING MANS SPORT is getting affected and the authorities want to do feck all about it be a different story if they the poles and wat not were targeting earls lords and other prestigouse estates gamebirds and salmon beats.
  • Like 1

Wat makes me laugh is [bANNED TEXT] the eastern eueropeans were emptying the local canals and the river don the council were more concernd about their health saying the fish could carry toxins due to the amount of polution these waters carried in years gone by [bANNED TEXT] all the heavy industrie was in full swing as its only been the last 20 years that these waters have got back to some thing like due to the hard work of different organisations.I hope all the forighn b*****ds thats took all the decent fish out of these waters die an horrible lingering death due to the toxins.

• Like 1

Wat makes me laugh is [bANNED TEXT] the eastern eueropeans were emptying the local canals and the river don the council were more concernd about their health saying the fish could carry toxins due to the amount of polution these waters carried in years gone by [bANNED TEXT] all the heavy industrie was in full swing as its only been the last 20 years that these waters have got back to some thing like due to the hard work of different organisations.I hope all the forighn b*****ds thats took all the decent fish out of these waters die an horrible lingering death due to the toxins.

yes an i will second that my fellow freind nice one dell :victory::thumbs: :thumbs:

I'e got all them immigrants living next door to me, If anyone wants them !!!!! Ask yourself was Hitler really wrong in what he done? Eventhough we lost millions of our own English people, would it be like this if Hitler had won the war. Would we have c###s pilfering and raping our country.

Yes mate, I believe we would. Only they'd be wearing jackboots and wearing the deaths head insignia.

It doesn't bear thinking about what would've happened if Hitler had won :no: . Not many of us would be here now, that's for sure, and the majority of the ones who were would have Arian fathers.

Yes mate, I believe we would. Only they'd be wearing jackboots and wearing the deaths head insignia.

It doesn't bear thinking about what would've happened if Hitler had won :no: . Not many of us would be here now, that's for sure, and the majority of the ones who were would have Arian fathers.

Or we might all be in oom pah pah bands and outfits lol

contrary to popular belief,if we had been invaded,not very much would have changed in fact.you only need to look at the occupation of france holland and a cpl of other countrys under german rule.even jersey.same cops,councils,bins were emptied shops continued to trade.the only real thing was a few policies that were brought into effect.in fact there were documents found afer the war,that stated that all german soldiers who occupied the uk would be polite,wait in line and pay for any goods in shops.no summary executions.in fact jersey can prove that.yes there was a dark side to that document,there was at least 3,000 people who were to be arrested and shot.but on the whole the british public would go about thier regular day.also hitler wasnt gonna live forever and there were quite a few moderate germans in the heirarchy of the reich.granted it would be no holiday for jews and commies and a few others.however i look at the state of this country and europe these days and think could it have been anyworse.one thing for sure it wouldnt be drowning in the flood of filth from all over the globe.guess its something we will never know.

contrary to popular belief,if we had been invaded,not very much would have changed in fact.you only need to look at the occupation of france holland and a cpl of other countrys under german rule.even jersey.same cops,councils,bins were emptied shops continued to trade.the only real thing was a few policies that were brought into effect.in fact there were documents found afer the war,that stated that all german soldiers who occupied the uk would be polite,wait in line and pay for any goods in shops.no summary executions.in fact jersey can prove that.yes there was a dark side to that document,there was at least 3,000 people who were to be arrested and shot.but on the whole the british public would go about thier regular day.also hitler wasnt gonna live forever and there were quite a few moderate germans in the heirarchy of the reich.granted it would be no holiday for jews and commies and a few others.however i look at the state of this country and europe these days and think could it have been anyworse.one thing for sure it wouldnt be drowning in the flood of filth from all over the globe.guess its something we will never know.

Its the japs i would have been worried about being ruled under after working for them as i told lads if them fekers had won the war we would have been chained to these fekin machines with an armed guard in place.

Ya daft lad they opened the borders because of a shortfall in labour after the war it's cause of hitler that we needed the immigrants

The real cause of the start of immigration is our own selfs to blame.back in the imperial days when we were colonising thier countrys to be part of ther british empire.pleadging that they would be part of the whole empire.they were technically british subjects,and they could come to the mother land (not thinking for one minute,they would actually come in thier droves).but what could we do.turn them away?in doing so we would have only vaildated what the rest world accused of being impearilistic masters.so we let them come.the most recent influx of immigrants has nothing to do with ww11 it is eu legislation,assylum seekers from war torn nations.and also that some businesses would rather hire cheap labour than hire its own people.

didnt need them after the war either,plenty jobs for the returning soldiers from europe.

• Like 1

Its the japs i would have been worried about being ruled under after working for them as i told lads if them fekers had won the war we would have been chained to these fekin machines with an armed guard in place.

horrible c**ts dell.not an oince of comapassion for anyone.