BEDLINGTON GREYHOUND X WHIPPET GREYHOUND

all the best with the mating should of been blade but shiy happens wats the beddy grey done in the field and wat height and age many thanks popps

Thanks pal :thumbs:

He's 4 year old, and the underkeeper James tells me he takes F & R, he stands about 23 1/2"

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Penny and her litter brother Buzz in their racing days, she was retired at 4 and as worked rabbit since then.

We took Penny back yesterday for a second mating so fingers crossed, thanks for all your nice comments.

You gotta love the look of the beddy lurchers

Posted Images

Hi sowhat long time no hear hope all goes well matey?? .Both look crackers and I can vouch for this guy hes on of lifes true gents

all the best Stoaty

Hows it hanging mate :laugh: sorry for not keeping in touch :thumbs: I hope all is well, you'd better send me your land line number.

had that x and it was crap, worst lurcher ive ever had. Dont know if it was just my pup at the time, but put me of that x. If i was going to use beddy, i would go grey = 1x beddy grey, still good size 22-24in not to heavy, and should make dood pot filler. I like whippets had one none ped 20in 20lb great rabbit dog, but dont think you need it to a beddy.!

all the best with the mating should of been blade but shiy happens wats the beddy grey done in the field and wat height and age many thanks popps

He's 4 year old, and the underkeeper James tells me he takes F & R, he stands about 23 1/2"

Are you getting back into the lurchers, mate ?

Cheers.

had that x and it was crap, worst lurcher ive ever had. Dont know if it was just my pup at the time, but put me of that x. If i was going to use beddy, i would go grey = 1x beddy grey, still good size 22-24in not to heavy, and should make dood pot filler. I like whippets had one none ped 20in 20lb great rabbit dog, but dont think you need it to a beddy.!

Dont you hold back bird... :laugh:

Been speaking to few on the bedlington forum, think a few are on here. I mentioned about the various bed crosses and it was suggested that the bedlington lurcher to bedlington lurcher, line bred is the best bet.

Edited by wuyang
  • Like 1

do you not think it was bad breeding or just the wrong pup you cant judge a cross from one dog had beddy crosses for a while now and never had a problem think the beddy grey whipp is a good cross atb

• Like 1

Are you getting back into the lurchers, mate ?

Cheers.

Yes my friend, started off in lurchers, and intend finishing in lurchers :thumbs:

I won't be booking you in for a pup then :laugh:

• Like 1