Games Consoles

Years ago i had the original sega console, then a few years later upgraded to a dreamcast. That was the last games machine that i owned.

Whats peoples opinion on the latest games consoles compared to the antiques that i describe and which one in your opinion is best?

I have been thinking about getting a up to date version and from i have read so far, the ps3 is the best one, but i have not seen any of them in action, yet...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Exbox 360 rules

Your maths must be terrible.

i find black op's boring online , now mw2 is the boy online, never got sick of it on like like i did with black op's!   canny wait till mw3 come's out on the 8th!

Bloody hell, i remember the zx spectrum :laugh:

Loading the games up from a tape was real b*****d especially when you almost got it loaded and the connection stopped, you had to start all over again.

There seems to be two sides to the games consoles, xbox lovers and ps3 lovers.

What are the games like nowadays?

Exbox 360 rules :D

Nah. I'll stick with my free internet access PS3 thanks. Bill gates can shove his 360 up his arse.

The best ever games console was probably the Sega Megadrive or the N64. And todays consoles just don't stack up I'm afraid. Sure you get HD Games, 3D Games, internet access, multiplayer, expansion packs etc... but you don't get the nostalgia. You don't get the joy you had as a kid/teenager when you play todays consoles.

Atleast that's my view on it. Still can't wait for AC: Revelations though.

I think i am going to have to go and look at them in action, but from i can make out, the ps3 has better graphics, but not as many games available???

It's roughly the same amount. You get games that are exclusive to either the 360 or PS3, but it generally works out the same I believe. If there was a difference in available titles, it'd be less than double figures.

Edited In: I was incorrect. The 360 and Wii consoles have more games available than the PS3, this is due to the PS3 being released later than the 360/Wii/any other console. Again, it's not a huge gap in title numbers, so it's not that big a deal.

Edited by Milwr Jr.

PS3 all the way! :D Got Battlefield 3 coming on Friday, and am currently ploughing my way though Batman: Arkham City.. Been my birthday this week and I think it's the first time I've ever had two brand new titles instead of waiting for them to come down in price! :toast::laugh::thumbs: