ghosts. are they really there.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A visiting professor at Florida State University is giving a seminar on the supernatural. To get a feel for his audience, he asks: "How many people here believe in ghosts?" About 90 students raise the

LOL you been at labs vhs collection again :D

I think I married a goast, the c**t keeps popping up where ever I go.

One of the places I used to lamp years ago was definitely haunted - It was an area that was lamped by all the locals who had no permission. I had permission but only went there when I didn't have much time, as it was very close to where I lived. To get there I used to take a short cut through an old cemetary, and whenever I heard or saw someone (always 2 or more people, and often as many as 6) with dogs and lamps walking up the lane at the side, I'd get into the Rhododendrons and start groaning and wailing. Almost always the people ran like f***k, probably faster than their dogs.

It was great in the local pubs at the weekend, listening to some of the stories that were being told by these lads to their mates and to girls they were trying to impress, how they'd seen ghosts floating above the gravestones, people with cloaks, and some had even been chased all the way back to the town.

The number of people lamping that area got less and less, especially after there was a murder in the old cemetary lodge! I still never saw anything that could be said to be a ghost though.

The trouble is I can't type a summary of what happened, you'll to need to know each event that took place.

give us a few examples.....so we can see if you're just plain mental or not :laugh:

It all started with a knock on the door......................

When I opened it, there was a devil. a skeleton, and several ghosts, all carrying strange head like things that glowed and smelled like burning vegetables..........

I quickly composed myself (and carefully checked my underwear) and told them that they were wasting their time if they'd come to take me to the 'other side', they called me a c**nt and ran off........

All through the night I kept hearing the windows rattle, and the doorbell ring, but there was never anyone there..............................

And in the morning there was a pile of dogshit on the step, and none of my neighbours had a dog!.....................

There, Proof that ghosts do exist.......................

Edited by kenny14

It was around 1am, I had just returned from a friends house, and saw both our cats inside the cottage. Now these two cats were born off the farm and I kept two. They grew up practically as strays, very independent and became very good hunters, I would see them whilst out lamping stalking hedge rows! They would come home when it suited them for some feed and milk,. Sometimes I would not see these two for weeks on end. I did enjoy their company when they were at home. It was winter, 6inchs of snow so all the windows were closed to keep this old cottage warm. After an hour or so I woke up on the sofa with both cats purring away. I got up and both cats skipped to the front door asking to go back out. We have no cat flap, so I allowed them back out into the cold. I did feel a little guilty doing this but like I said they were hardy cats and their place was out and about.

I snuggled into bed and fell asleep almost instantly. Sometime later I was woken up by what I can only describe as someone running across carpet. The sound was coming from downstairs. Was it the cats, surely not, I let them out, and anyway they have no means of entry! I got out of bed and slowly walked to the bedroom door. I put my ear to it and heard the same sound coming from the living room. I opened the door, both my palms were starting to sweat, I could feel my heart beat rising, don't be silly I kept repeating to myself. Who could it be, I have no neighbours for about 2 miles, my phone was in the kitchen. I slowly walked into the bathroom and grabbed the bog brush. I started to walk down the stairs taking each step cautiously, he or she was going to get it. As I got to the last step, I slowly turned to my left to face the living room… I could not believe what was in front of my eyes!

It was around 1am, I had just returned from a friends house, and saw both our cats inside the cottage. Now these two cats were born off the farm and I kept two. They grew up practically as strays, very independent and became very good hunters, I would see them whilst out lamping stalking hedge rows! They would come home when it suited them for some feed and milk,. Sometimes I would not see these two for weeks on end. I did enjoy their company when they were at home. It was winter, 6inchs of snow so all the windows were closed to keep this old cottage warm. After an hour or so I woke up on the sofa with both cats purring away. I got up and both cats skipped to the front door asking to go back out. We have no cat flap, so I allowed them back out into the cold. I did feel a little guilty doing this but like I said they were hardy cats and their place was out and about.

I snuggled into bed and fell asleep almost instantly. Sometime later I was woken up by what I can only describe as someone running across carpet. The sound was coming from downstairs. Was it the cats, surely not, I let them out, and anyway they have no means of entry! I got out of bed and slowly walked to the bedroom door. I put my ear to it and heard the same sound coming from the living room. I opened the door, both my palms were starting to sweat, I could feel my heart beat rising, don't be silly I kept repeating to myself. Who could it be, I have no neighbours for about 2 miles, my phone was in the kitchen. I slowly walked into the bathroom and grabbed the bog brush. I started to walk down the stairs taking each step cautiously, he or she was going to get it. As I got to the last step, I slowly turned to my left to face the living room… I could not believe what was in front of my eyes!

ah, come on artic, dont be mean, it was geting good.

j.

Both cats snuggled up on the sofa next to Elvis, watching X-factor???

The noise of someone running across the carpet will have been all the Fleas from the manky f***ing cats................

The problem with ghosties and ghoolies and long-legged beasties and things that go bump in the night is theres not one jot of proof as to their existance,a bit like Nessie,Sasquatch,and the moth-man,since the dawn of time when man truly feared the dark because of what actually did lurk just out of reach of the circle of light cast by flickering woodfire flames he has liked to tell stories,entertainment tinged with a soupcon of fear,because we all are spooked by the unknown,some people are maybe more suggestible than others,or more empathic,or maybe even more gullible,Doris Stokes the spiritual medium,an old fashioned version of Derek Acorah,who always had packed audiences said shortly before her death in the 1980's she would return soon and share the truth about the "Afterlife"...............Following her funeral she was never sighted again.

a big shit running round the house?

why else would you have got the bog brush?? :laugh:

I like this footage,caught on CCTV about 10 minutes away from here in whats reputedly the most haunted building in the UK,walked along the riverside path a number of times in the early hours when fishing,seen nothing supernatural however.

that is wierd!!!

Not as scary as what was behind him,I saw the CCTV footage from the interior passage,you see some random nutter tip-toeing down the stairs towrds him wielding a turd covered Loo-brush!!!

that is wierd!!!

Not as scary as what was behind him,I saw the CCTV footage from the interior passage,you see some random nutter tip-toeing down the stairs towrds him wielding a turd covered Loo-brush!!!

arctic never quite grasped what the term 'turd burgular' meant! :laugh:

• Like 1

There is something out there and tbh i dont think proof will ever be found.

Ive been an agency carer for nealy 7 years, started doing nursing/care homes etc

also started doing rehab and secure units, one of the rehab/secure units i used to go on

at one time used to be an old factory of some sorts, before it was turned in to what it is today

a young lad got killed, he had gone up on to the roof for his ball and fell through,

theres a plac up in the reception of the building in his memory.

Now most of the clients in this place have alzimer/ dementia illness like that quite a lot

wouldnt have ever heard of what happened to this child, i never knew about him till

i started there, but yet some of the residents have been found looking around on the floor

when asked what they was doing - they simpley stated, im helping this child find his ball.

The last time i was in that place - i was on the rehab side,

few seconds before walking in to a clients room, the lights on that side of the hallway

flashed a couple of times - then came back on as the door was opened, the client in that room

ended up being rushed to hospital, she was found on the bathroom floor covered in blood.

Over the years i have heard noise's that can not be explained and only ever once heard a voice,

when there was no one around, the voice came from right at the side of me, there was no explanation for it.

• Like 1