BEARDIE/PICARDY LURCHER PUPS FOR SALE

BEARDIE/PICARDY LURCHER PUPS FOR SALE

Dogs only im afraid! but some great colours, a blue, a blue a brindle and a black one!!

I bred this litter to keep a pup back for myself. The dam is a brilliant working dog and has also won the 2009 Midland game fair and the the year after got reserve!

Any questions please call.

Last few left.

My contact number is 07523963398

post-55774-0-52353700-1319129435_thumb.jpg

Popped down to see the pups from this litter on Sunday and took a few pics while I was there.

Ciaran has done a fantastic job with this the litter. They all seemed very happy and well developed. I took a bit of a shine to the blue brindle pup. Had I not got a pup on the way from a different source myself I would have pulled Ciarans arm off for him.

There are still one or two pups left in the litter so get on the blower to Ciaran and book your pup now!

These pups will in the right hands make great all round freezer fillers. They will be tough, robust with plenty of pace and stamina to match not to mention bags and bags of drive. They will also be quick to learn and very responsive.

You can contact Ciaran or myself if you require any further information.

Here's a few pics....

DSCF5178.jpg

DSCF5195.jpg

DSCF5197.jpg

DSCF5193.jpg

DSCF5192.jpg

DSCF5200.jpg

DSCF5196.jpg

Knowing the Picardy drive, and hunting instincts, and having also seen the sire at work out ferreting, I am sure these pups will do whatever their owners want of them. The dam is closely related to Roo, my partner's lurcher bitch, who's an awesome bit of kit on the lamp, as well as being one of the best all round hunting dogs I know..

Gotta give these pups a plug because I can see how well reared they are and know what potential they have. Its always difficult to find good homes for any pups, even if they have been 'talked up' on the net all the time! Most people who have these Picardy crosses aren't the sort to brag about their dogs, so although I haven't seen the bitch work, I'd have no hesitation in recommending them knowing how these lurchers can work. Let's just say that they are capable of everything a good Bull cross can do, and a hell of a lot more as well.

Knowing the Picardy drive, and hunting instincts, and having also seen the sire at work out ferreting, I am sure these pups will do whatever their owners want of them. The dam is closely related to Roo, my partner's lurcher bitch, who's an awesome bit of kit on the lamp, as well as being one of the best all round hunting dogs I know..

Gotta give these pups a plug because I can see how well reared they are and know what potential they have. Its always difficult to find good homes for any pups, even if they have been 'talked up' on the net all the time! Most people who have these Picardy crosses aren't the sort to brag about their dogs, so although I haven't seen the bitch work, I'd have no hesitation in recommending them knowing how these lurchers can work. Let's just say that they are capable of everything a good Bull cross can do, and a hell of a lot more as well.

yes these puppies look belters ,and there sire and dam look the right type for good hard graft . But skycat to make a statement has in the paragraph capable of everything a good bull cross and a hell of alot more .makes one wonder what bull crosses you have seen work ,for what they are bred for because i can assure you there his certain bull crosses out there and i am speaking from experience that no shepperd type crosses can hold a candle to for what they are bred for . In fact 2ta 3yrs ago a fella from the highlands was enquiring for a bull cross from a certain line ,has he was not to happy with his pickardy type what was bred in the midlands ,and these carried i believe beardie ,,personally i like shepperd type dogs and have owned some decent ones for whart they were bred for . follk can be easily misguided when just getting in to the working dog has it his with out s ludicrious statements that seem to be more common on the hunting life ,from people that should has one thinks know better atb bunnys.

OK, I might have spoken out of turn, for which I apologise, but I'm only going by what I have seen in my partner's male dogs: full on killers with no reverse gear. Very quick to learn how to kill what game without getting too smashed up in the process. I shouldn't have said what I did bearing in mind that these pups are outcrossed again to Beardie. The bitch my partner has is not like that at all and won't take stuff that bites back. The two dogs we've had would definitely not be for the faint hearted, and I know that the sire to the black dog we have at the moment takes everything and regularly: he is Picardy first cross. So there is variation within the line, both in physical appearance and mental attitude.

OK, I might have spoken out of turn, for which I apologise, but I'm only going by what I have seen in my partner's male dogs: full on killers with no reverse gear. Very quick to learn how to kill what game without getting too smashed up in the process. I shouldn't have said what I did bearing in mind that these pups are outcrossed again to Beardie. The bitch my partner has is not like that at all and won't take stuff that bites back. The two dogs we've had would definitely not be for the faint hearted, and I know that the sire to the black dog we have at the moment takes everything and regularly: he is Picardy first cross. So there is variation within the line, both in physical appearance and mental attitude.

appoligy accepted by me that his i can not speak for others ,but sky cat you go off on one again silly inexperienced coments what asheer beginer may be excused in saying full on killers with no reverse .Ican quite understand putting a good word forward on the abilitys of the sire and dam of the welps ,but to quote has above then ramble outcross again back to beardie so what are you actually saying pickardys are the be all end all for stuff that bites back. SORRY,BUT THIS HIS ANOTHER LUDICIOUS COMENT WHAT YOU WOULD EXPECT FROM WELL i am totally ,yes i will keep that thought to myself , good luck to the fella selling his litter and what i would say one needs present there coments in a believable manner not one from a teenage youngster easily swayed.my dar used to say believe half of what ya eyes tell and even lessof what some may say . atb bunnys.
  • Like 1