use this for bushing

patt x springer

Feck look at the udders on that baby ,I thought it were a sheep suckling

Posted Images

what breed or cross do you use?

feel free to put any pictures up too :thumbs:

Patterdale :thumbs:

you got another dog?

wouldn't fancy your feed bill,how many's that now?

3 mate, staff,terrier & bullX

bandog went back to my mate as he sorted some new arrangements out for himself. :thumbs:

ye they are good bushing dogs

do they generally give good tongue in cover?

No mate their not noted for giving tongue and its classed as a fault in the gundog circles.

my mate allways gave tounge they wher good bushers

The ones i have had for over 25 years have all been good bushers but hardley make a sound [bANNED TEXT] working thick cover though some of them give the odd yip not like terriers that will give tongue.

mine 1x collie grey Bryn 25in 4 years old, not your norm size +type, but he is Brill in any cover brambles gorse, he will go (in) just like a springer or terrier.He gets low and is very agile.Ive had great sport with him he as knocked out loads of rabbits+birds, my other young lurcher as started to catch what he knocks out now Brill.

going in

bryncharmmark.jpg

P1010019-3.jpg

P1010112-2.jpg

Guest born to run1083

do springers sound well in cover?looking to get a dog for bushing shortly iv a litter of lurcher pups at the moment and been asked by

a lad i know to have a swap with him for a springer pup he has bred.he hunts also and says both parents are workers,so was just wondering do you think springers make good bushing dogs??

why don't you just go out with him and watch the parents work, your know for sure then if they will suit your needs

pups av just breed'' 17 days old now.. 5 dogs.. the dame to these pups is probaly the best bushing dog i will have the pleashure to have had in all my years ov hunting.. 1/2 beagle... griffon vandeen x russell beddy x russell... sire is nealy all gould russell stuff..

Image000-2.jpg

Image001.jpg

Image002-2.jpg

DAME..

Image008.jpg

SIRE..

Image030-3.jpg

Image019-1.jpg

pups av just breed'' 17 days old now.. 5 dogs.. the dame to these pups is probaly the best bushing dog i will have the pleashure to have had in all my years ov hunting.. 1/2 beagle... griffon vandeen x russell beddy x russell... sire is nealy all gould russell stuff..

Image000-2.jpg

Image001.jpg

Image002-2.jpg

DAME..

Image008.jpg

SIRE..

Image030-3.jpg

Image019-1.jpg

A cracking pair of dogs mate, i'm sure the pups will be crackers!

Image000-2.jpg

Image001.jpg

Image002-2.jpg

DAME..

Image008.jpg

SIRE..

Image030-3.jpg

Image019-1.jpg

A cracking pair of dogs mate, i'm sure the pups will be crackers!

:thumbs: :thumbs: