a c dogs

My bitch is just around 16months with 7 good digs over her,good nose on her,great finder and stays the distance,well pleased with her .

lol..... 16 months 7 digs to her and she mute hard???????? jaysus fatman your on the lying juice early tonight .... or you just getting excited and forgetting yourself :hmm:

whats wrong with that .Maybe he picked nice handy earths for her so he was in on her in minutes.
  • Like 3

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have seen a few of his dogs,hard dogs to say the least,one of my mates bought a bitch from him as a pup,kept her for 18 mts and tryed her.......she failed. Alan rang one day enquiring about the bitc

whats wrong with that .Maybe he picked nice handy earths for her so he was in on her in minutes.

no1 going to put up pict for obvious reasons

My bitch is just around 16months with 7 good digs over her,good nose on her,great finder and stays the distance,well pleased with her .

lol..... 16 months 7 digs to her and she mute hard???????? jaysus fatman your on the lying juice early tonight .... or you just getting excited and forgetting yourself :hmm:

Like i have said before scent,very hard to educate pork.
  • Like 1

Could of said 26digs to a 1st season dog but then i would really be on the juice.

jaysus fatman i was only joking big man :thumbs:

lol..... scent so you call breaking into a bitch in minutes a dig ........ spose everyone has there own standards ehh...

lol..... scent so you call breaking into a bitch in minutes a dig ........ spose everyone has there own standards ehh...

Do you call 15 or 20 minutes a dig like you had,your a joke,but i do like that black dog,lol.

id call 20 mins or 30 mins a quick dig .Tells us then stop end how many mins does the dog have to below the ground before you class it a dig ehh
  • Like 1

id call 20 mins or 30 mins a quick dig .Tells us then stop end how many mins does the dog have to below the ground before you class it a dig ehh

nothing wrong with a few handy digs at 16 months, 20 mins or 30 mins is a handy dig, not a testing dig but ur hardly goin to test a dog at 16 months old..

• Like 2

on the 13th november you posted up your days digging ,20 min dig and a 15 min dig ,now what the hell you banging on about standards for then :laugh: