5 diffrent groups lamping one feild

Spoke to my mate the other day he went out lamping local round peterlee and he walked on a feild and seen 5 diffrent lamps dotted about the feild so he fecked off home.

Its getting terrible round here every one has a lamp and dogs. Hope its a faze for the people who love the sport not just a bunch of tits looking for fox and badgers to try and prove there dogs are hard

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who needs anti propaganda with posts like this

Seems to be every time theres a recession you start seeing more lads coming into the dog game probably to fill there time and give them something to do When work picks up you start seeing dogs for sa

I've never even been to Peterlee and I've never seen any Lurchers there either

round peterlee and he walked on a feild and seen 5 diffrent lamps dotted about the feild

I remember we were lamping around Penshaw when we were kids and could see 2 other lamps,just the area mate,peterlee is the same.

Spoke to my mate the other day he went out lamping local round peterlee and he walked on a feild and seen 5 diffrent lamps dotted about the feild so he fecked off home.

Its getting terrible round here every one has a lamp and dogs. Hope its a faze for the people who love the sport not just a bunch of tits looking for fox and badgers to try and prove there dogs are hard

That is unheard of around this way. feel for you guys.

5 lamps is amazing!

the lurcher game is about f**k with all the youngens at it know i av been out afew times and seen folk lamping the same area and i just carry on and i av still cought afew bunnys and seen other quarry just gose to show thay carnt bee that good if theres still game in the field

Seems to be every time theres a recession you start seeing more lads coming into the dog game probably to fill there time and give them something to do

When work picks up you start seeing dogs for sale due to working long hours ect

• Like 2