5 diffrent groups lamping one feild

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who needs anti propaganda with posts like this

Seems to be every time theres a recession you start seeing more lads coming into the dog game probably to fill there time and give them something to do When work picks up you start seeing dogs for sa

I've never even been to Peterlee and I've never seen any Lurchers there either

weve been lucky really i have never come accross anyone while out lamping, strangely enough though the farmer rang me the other day to tell me not to come up for a while a farmer in the village has given some idiots permission and they have caused all kinds of havoc and we should stay out the way till its sorted, so we dont get nicked or filled in. pain in the a*se we been there a few years now. atb

seen 3 lamps going at once before all standing next to eachother walking a field,

don't get me wrong when i go with a mate we have two lamps one witha filter on for spotting and the other without that we use to run gear on!

been working round next 2 asda and horden mate and honestly never seen 1 lurcher and i,m outside all the time as i,m windowcleaning ,i,m been working their for about 3 months and never seen 1

I've never even been to Peterlee and I've never seen any Lurchers there either :laugh:

• Like 1

up untill a couple of weeks ago i never seen any one round my way im in wrexham then one night i whent out and there was about four lads in one field with 4 lurchers and 2 lamps so stoped and talked to them and carried on a bit and seen another lamp so i shone mine over him/her and turned mine of waiting for a flash back had another look and who ever it was had gone so carried on had about 5 rabbits that night the lads i spoke to hadent seen any thing and turened back and whent home iv been out since and not seen any one so fingers crossed they want be back as the lads i seen and spoke to said it was shit and they never seen any thing so fingers crossed they wont be back

Its the same in my valley. I live right next to a few fields which are more or less ankle snapers an a rugby pitch an there was 13 kids out 1 night wit 9 lurchers. They walk down to the end of the valley an back up. It is image with some of them. They breedin one of the dogs all the time or swapping them wit a guy from Cardiff. Its good that they are off the streets an not hangin about so cant fault them in that way but certain dogs in the wrong hands can be dangerous an thats where genuine hunts people get a reputation from.

Spoke to my mate the other day he went out lamping local round peterlee and he walked on a feild and seen 5 diffrent lamps dotted about the feild so he fecked off home.

Its getting terrible round here every one has a lamp and dogs. Hope its a faze for the people who love the sport not just a bunch of tits looking for fox and badgers to try and prove there dogs are hard

Who needs anti propaganda with posts like this :doh:

• Like 3

I have lamped Peterle/ Easington / Hawthorn for 30 years and every year up till january it gets heavely lamped, by january the only rabbits left are athletes and you have to work at it to get half a dozen runs, most of the fly by night and part time hunters give up, and them that buy a different dog every season find out in the dead of winter why it was for sale.

yours in sport........T1

Nothing to do with lamping but i bought a motor off b and g autos in peterlee and it was the biggest bag of shit iv ever owned and the mothers c**ts wouldnt do a thing to fix it. Brand new mot but still hadnt had a service in 20 thousand miles judging by the colour of the air filter, brake pad missing, brake caliper f****d, a fuel problem that no one can trace. If i still lived up that way i would close the c**ts down with something nice and hot. Funnily enough someone there had a saluki x.